Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 103 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

Re: Maple/Vaughan Meet

If any one is down, lets do it one of these days once the weather gets better
bigfoot
I can't commit to every time, but if it's open to old guys on cruisers, then I'm down.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I'd be down as well

Count me in too.

Thank you all for responding. This is perfect. I'll set something up later in the week when the weather gets better. Stay tuned. Be safe.
bigfoot

How does everyone one feel about a group ride and some tea departing from Vaughan around 5 ish for a couple of hours? Maybe to kliensburg or country road type stuff? Open to suggestions. My weather app is showing me Friday will be 12 degrees.
Let me know. Be safe.

Bigfoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be taking my bike to work all next week, in caledon. I might be able to meet up after work! As long as you don't mind a noob tagging along

Lol not at all. You are more than welcome to come. Somewhere around Jane and major Mac or a timmies or something. I'll keep you posted.

Anyone else down for a ride? I have 4 people so far. Friday is 100% go. Meeting at the Tim Hortons on Jane and majormac. I'll post the time later in the week but I'm SUPER STOKED.

Anyone else down for a ride? I have 4 people so far. Friday is 100% go. Meeting at the Tim Hortons on Jane and majormac. I'll post the time later in the week but I'm SUPER STOKED.

Depends on the time. I'll be off work around 4pm

As already mentioned above, time dependent.

Big foot is ti still happening?

Yes sir. If you are interested in showing up, join me at the Tim Hortons on Jane and major Mac at 5:00. We start riding at 5:35. Thanks!

Bigfoot

The Tims at Jane and Avro, just south of Major Mack?

Anybody interested in meeting up today and go for a ride? I was hoping we can meet around 12pm at Rutherford GO station, stick around until 12:45 until people arrive and take it from there.

Back
Top Bottom