Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 102 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

We'll find out this weekend, but this group seems to be willing to ride often. We,ve chatted about carribana on saturday but nothing confirmed yet.

I just noticed the date on this conversation........quite a few years back.......having said that, I'm a new rider and interested in riding with a group.........does anyone know of any???

ya, it's been a while since we last got together... i'm down for a meet

hey is this the group i met at 400/7 to ride down to leslie lakeshore last nt? If so i had the silver ninja. hope to meet up again soon.

Ssuzuki and I are going to Mosport Canadian Superbike racing on Sunday Aug. 21. Meet at usual spot. Tim Hortons @ Rutherford/Weston in front of Metro Supermarket. Meet at 945 am and leave at 10 sharp.
Taking 401 right to Mosport. No M1 but reasonable pace.
Who esle is coming along????????????????????

Anyone down to have a meet sometime this week? Around 9-930? Somewhere in the Vaughan area..Weston n Rutherford/ keele n Rutherford/ centre n duffrin?

Let me know what days work for everyone, I pretty good for any day.

Meet Sunday sept. 11 for ride to Aminal BBQ. Meet at Tim hortons, next to Metro supermarket, Weston/rutherford at 9 am leaving 9:15 sharp. Ride up 400 to Elmvale zoo which is starting point.

I'm a new rider in Vaughan looking to meet some people. Are there any rides in Vaughan or Maple, or anyone willing to meet up for a ride in the area?

Sara

Check out the Richmond Hill area thread, I'm always down for a little ride west

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom