Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

HiBusa

I see a lot of bikes in the Maple/Vaughan area, just wondering if riders are interested in a weeknight meet and ride.

Re: Maple/Vaughan Meet

I am always in vaughan. lived there for 19 yrs. live north now but all my friend live down there, got a friend who lives down there with all white CBR as well.

Jon

im right near wonderland, i'm in.

I don't have a day picked out for a meet, let me know what day works best for everyone.
Location would be Tim's across from Wonderland. It's a great location, 400 is near by and if you head north on Jane we can hit hwy 9 and hockley Valley.

Good idea. We used to meet at Timmy's, Weston and Rutherford, 2 years ago, on a Tues or Wed. night, for a ride around Caledon. Didn't do much last year. Post something and I will make an effort to be there.

Cheers!

around the corner from me, excellent !

How is Wednesday at 7:00 PM, we can meet at Tims/Wendys at Major Mac and Jane across from Wonderland, weather permitting.

Weather permitting, I will be there.

I won't be there still too cold for me :)

Sorry guys but have to move this to next week, forgot my daughter has a school play.
Can not miss this is her first one. We can try for Thursday or next week.

HiBusa:

Good idea to wait till next week. Went for a ride last night (7pm- 8pm) in Vaughan and it was cold .Weather was about 6-7 degrees. Hopefully the weatherman will cooperate with us next week.

I am in Woodbridge and willing to meetup for ride. May 4th looks like it might be good. The rain is clearing out.

Mind if I tag along? I just live at Major Mack and Bathurst

can we get something setup for today? I only got one problem. I need a locksmith. the key in my garage broke and now i cant get into the garage to get my bike out. Im gonna try to fix it myself but if someone is a locksmith it could probably be done in 5 mins.

Lets plan on meeting at Tims this Wednesday at 7:00 PM, the weather looks good.

I will try to make it on Wed. I am picking up a new bike tomorrow (2008 zx-6R) and want to figure out how to ride it first before going on any rides. I will get back to you guys.

Cheers!!

wed 7 is good, are we riding or just chilling ? either way i'll come by.

Back
Top Bottom