Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?!

Tikki

There are lots of west-enders and east enders until about scarboro....where is the pickering/ajax/whitby/oshawa/bownmanville....etc crew?!

right here tikki! let's hook up some durham riders and get something going soon!

I`m always up for a ride as long as you guys don`t mind a cruiser coming along.;) Just say when and where

I'm in pickering around liverpool and bayly, just let me know a time and place, and if the weather is up for it... i'm good to go

Im in whitby and available most weekends for rides, someone should hook something up for sat night or something.. I believe there is or there was a meetup up on Wednesday or Thursdays at the wing shack in whitby.. Could still be on but I think they might be waiting for better weather. Infernobuster would know best since i think he organizes it.

Last edited:
Btw someone should set up a different place to meet cuz the wings at the wing shack are garbage.. The tilted kilt on Thursday has great wings but parking might be a little hard.. Also heard the bulldog in Oshawa is great..

Btw someone should set up a different place to meet cuz the wings at the wing shack are garbage.. The tilted kilt on Thursday has great wings but parking might be a little hard.. Also heard the bulldog in Oshawa is great..

Yeah the bulldog is the best wings. Its in East Oshawa by east of the Holiday Inn. They have piles of parking.

I a little east of Bowmanville in Newcastle.

Yeah as far as i know the Wing shack nights havent started up yet. I believe they are setting it up to start around May 15th ..

If the weather keeps up like this .. ill be out and about in the area. I just got my oil and filter from GP bikes tonight .. time to pull her out of hibernation .. :)

Last edited:
I'd be up for a ride anytime any body available friday night?? Im at Brock rd and Hwy 2 in Pickering Msg me if you wanna ride sometime

Hey guys, Im a first year rider cruising the streets of Ajax! Westney and hwy 2 area ish... Im looking to meet some riding buddies and would be down for some rides for sure! :cool:

Hey Tikki were here and ready to ride ... I'm at Thickson and Taughnton area just drop a line and I'm sure all will be ready to rally and ride

Sweet Guys!!

I am eager to ride but don't take my course until beginning of may.....but Im game after that! Oh and cruisers are def welcome! Nice to meet everyone!

Courtice here! You should have no problem finding people in the Pickering area too there are a bunch of us.

First week of may? Tssk, oh come on! You got to start riding before then, gotta suck it up a bit ;)
Do you just have your M1 right now I assume? If so, at least you can get out locally!

Last edited:
There are lots of west-enders and east enders until about scarboro....where is the pickering/ajax/whitby/oshawa/bownmanville....etc crew?!

I'm at Whites and Hwy2. PM me if you wish. Usually do the EastEnders Unite meet on Wednesday evening post #674. This year I think we'll also end up downtown as the chicriders and Timmay1 has organized a Wednesday night meet at one of his bars, all you eat wings and pop. Casual riding during the week after work and 'all dayers' either Sat or Sun depending on what time permits.:cool: Ride safe. BTW, what do you ride?

Yeah...you are always welcome at the East End Unite meet. I'm not Durham region but I still ride with plenty of people from out that way.

Last edited:
I wont be riding for another month or so due to $$$ restrictions, but Will be riding this summer and I am at dryden and garden....

I will be ridin a green '08 ninja 250...I def want to check out the chic riders meet...Ill be out there more into June as I haven't written my M1..so will be stuck with it until mid-june...

But I will get the bike second week of may. I would do it earlier but, I too, postponed due to lack of moola! Soon enough tho....

Hope to meet all of you soon!

Stace:happy3:

Back
Top Bottom