Advice for first 2up Ride... | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Advice for first 2up Ride...

Pic's please. I don't know how in the world you could do this comfortably.
Speaking of the jewels, mind you...

and if she's sharing the pilot seat with you how can she reach her foot pegs? Isn't her helmet pressed right against the back of yours?

hah, just came back from a 2up on the R6... funny part was she didn't sit on the passenger seat, she snuggled and fit in my seat. This girl is 5'8 mind you... probably a hundred pounds.

Point of thread: if she fits, share the pilot's seat. It feels much safer and easer to corner than the rear seat.

Just watch out for the family jewels.

hah, just came back from a 2up on the r6... Funny part was she didn't sit on the passenger seat, she snuggled and fit in my seat. This girl is 5'8 mind you... Probably a hundred pounds.

Point of thread: If she fits, share the pilot's seat. It feels much safer and easer to corner than the rear seat.

Just watch out for the family jewels.
\what the hell

I know what you mean...my ex used to hold me so tight when she was on with me, and she would slide herself forward really far, she wasn't really on the back seat, but more on mine. i did find it a little easier to handle the extra weight, but felt like i has less movement, yes her helmet was always hitting mine (very annoying) i couldn't turn my head without hitting her and her sliding forward really pushed me forward and had my boys in a pinch up against the gas tank.....all in all......not as fun for me....

Just be smooth. Video from Deals Gap

she likes it :)

looks like ur having ur jewels crushed no?

i was on a 2up a few weeks ago, the chick would shift her whole weight to the front... and my jewels werent that comfy. Mind you I ride 99% solo.

But props, I love those F4's with the side intakes, and glad you see both of you are wearing jackets.

Off topic and at this point quite irrelevant given the posting dates, the event having been a done deal ages ago, but I couldn't help noticing your handle and tattoo and place of residence. You gotta be an Earl Haiger SS, Carpe Diem(seize the day), the school motto, Am I right?

Jeeezus tell me that video was sped up!

Nope... Real Time. LOL... on a borrowed bike on our third day riding together. My then "friend" and now wife loved it. She is comfy with it as she has track seat time herself.

Deals Gap is a great place. I have been 10 times. Too bad so many cops now these days.

2up with a girl whos just shy of 100lbs is funn and doesnt even feel like she's on it...but riding 2up with someone 200+lbs is a bit different just be extra carefull and accel and brake smothly.its like nothing, u will get use to it in a matter of minutes. goodluck dude

2up with a girl whos just shy of 100lbs is funn and doesnt even feel like she's on it...but riding 2up with someone 200+lbs is a bit different just be extra carefull and accel and brake smothly.its like nothing, u will get use to it in a matter of minutes. goodluck dude

I only ride 2up with girls, hot girls at that. 200lbs = not hot girl in my mind, therefore, I dont have that problem.

I took my brother on a ride once 2up and he probably weighs 190 or so, I really didn't notice much of a difference compared to a lighter chick

I only ride 2up with girls, hot girls at that. 200lbs = not hot girl in my mind, therefore, I dont have that problem.

I only had to cause my buddy got pulled over and got his bike taken away...but yea thats the only reason why i would.NO HOMO

I only had to cause my buddy got pulled over and got his bike taken away...but yea thats the only reason why i would.NO HOMO

You seem very secure in your masculinity. :sign10:

You seem very secure in your masculinity. :sign10:

i personally dont give a damn...two of my closest friends want to get a bike, i offered to let em ride 2up on mine so they can get a taste... if its for friends, what do i care what you (generally speaking, of course) think.

i personally dont give a damn...two of my closest friends want to get a bike, i offered to let em ride 2up on mine so they can get a taste... if its for friends, what do i care what you (generally speaking, of course) think.

hey howd u do that swimmy thingy at the end??lol

Back
Top Bottom