MAPLE LEAFS SUCK | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK

Need to change the thread title :)

Great team to watch, gonna go down to the wire to clinch a playoff spot.

It would be awesome to have them make the playoffs. Having a young club play well and exceed expectations is a great story for the playoffs.

All the rookies have been fun to watch. Contributions from everyone. Gonna be weird watching Leafs hockey in warmer weather but I can get used to it.

Not quite sure what people find desirable about watching a team struggle to squeak into the playoffs.

Not quite sure what people find desirable about watching a team struggle to squeak into the playoffs.
No one expected them to be this good, this year. They've surpassed all expectations so now everything is gravy.

For the first time in a long time this team is being developed from the ground up, making smart decisions and building around youth. Look at what the Blackhawks did about 7-8 years ago. Kind of like that.

Still a couple of pieces missing, namely around defence, but it's finally looking like it's all coming together.

is that a typo, or you meant Neil Armstrong the captain? What are we talking about anyways??? Oh the Leafs, sorry ...

So who's ready to see the Leafs lose tonight?

So who's ready to see the Leafs lose tonight?
They weren't even expected to make the playoffs, so even if they get bounced in four games it's no big deal. Good experience for the kids, going up against the best team in the NHL this year.

Last time I watched them, George "The Chief" Armstrong was their captain. They were pretty good back then!
Yeah, saw a playoff game back then, before they started raising ticket prices through the roof. Woman behind us used to yell "Let's go Franky baby!, at the top of her lungs all the time. I haven't been able to watch them since Cherry entered the scene. Note to Hab fans, he was a Leaf first, then a Red Wing.
230px-Frank_Maholvich_Ralston_Purina_card.JPG

Last edited:
They weren't even expected to make the playoffs, so even if they get bounced in four games it's no big deal. Good experience for the kids, going up against the best team in the NHL this year.

The office absolutely loves fans with this sort of mindset when this sort of reasoning gets used and re-used, so they can pat themselves on the back at the end of the season, wait few weeks, and jack the prices even higher. They know you will come ....

Now, did that Capitals team look like the best team in the league in the first game. Hardly, right?

cup or not, this team has won me this season. I absolutely love the level of compete these kids play with. Go leafs. win or lose, Im a happy leafs fan this year.

LOL. Leafs win a playoff game in double OT and all of a sudden they're "going to the cup for sure", the haters are going to be sorry, and this is "the best Leafs team evar!"

Some things never change in Toronto.

Now 2 games in OT and series lead

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Now 2 games in OT and series lead

Powers of Dartguy!

Anyone else still go to Shakey's restaurant?

Back
Top Bottom