MAPLE LEAFS SUCK | Page 38 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK

Not really .... they were one of the youngest teams out there, if I am not mistaken.

Not really .... they were one of the youngest teams out there, if I am not mistaken.

you can retire at any age. people cash out when they sign up with the leafs. babcock signed a 8 year 50mil deal. he's the face of a franchise and never scored a goal.

you can retire at any age. people cash out when they sign up with the leafs. babcock signed a 8 year 50mil deal. he's the face of a franchise and never scored a goal.

At least he's won at multiple levels, some even a couple of times.

I hear Sepp Blatter is available....

At least he's won at multiple levels, some even a couple of times.

I hear Sepp Blatter is available....

he has done very well. he's also had talent from canada in international play, and the drafting and development of the red wings who have done great for the last 20 years in drafting. the leafs havent really drafted or developed anyone worthwhile. a handful of allstar appearances by leaf drafted players, thats it. babcock is taking 50 mil to cash out on his rep, and he'll be done in 4 years not 8. highest paid player in the league is a coach

Who?

All star off ice management team. Possibly the best gm and coach combo in the NHL.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK INDEED. And so do all those fans who still support the biggest loosers! Im not a fan of any other team btw. I just know that these guys are the biggest loosers and those soooooooooo easily satisfied fans who still support these loosers are the biggest suckers out there!

DEMAND something from your team instead of unquestioned allegiance just because!

My bet is that they have addressed the blue culture disease with their management and player changes.

If if they keep Phanuef and leave him as captain, it's only to rehabilitate him as trade value later in the season.

If they keep Phanuef and plan not to trade him, they need to name a new captain.

imo, after Kessel, Phanuef is an attitude issue in the dressing room, but Babcock and Shanahan will be able to handle him.

im excited for the new season. Not that they'll win, but to follow along the background stories, a bit like a soap opera.

Last edited:
If nothing else they will have some respect at the GM/Owners talks. All the old boys love Lou. Even Bettman !!

Who?

Who?

OH THE HORROR!!!!
I have been an Ottawa Senators fan since they rejoined the league back in 1992... I thought that they're gonna stink, and they're going to need all the support they can get.
Been through it all.. from humble beginnings to the Cup run and the slide afterwards...

This move, makes me consider walking away from their fanbase... hanging my head in shame...

I truly thought they were done making ridiculous moves, like choosing has-been Brian Lee over Antze Kopitar in the draft, signing Tom Barrasso or Martin Prusek...

But this, just tops it all. PHANEUF?!?!? cue the "Boot Hill" theme now.

If you ignore the money aspect (and you obviously shouldn't), Phaneuf is not a bad pickup by the Sens. He'll probably be more useful in a support role to Karlsson.

But yeah, lots of dough for a second-rate D.

Who?

Back
Top Bottom