MAPLE LEAFS SUCK | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK

This is the part that absolutely stumps me. I mean why would you want to go there and spend outrageous amounts of money when they're that terrible? The last time I was at a leafs game was in the gardens and even that was getting expensive for its time.
This. I just don't get it. Last game I went to I won a pair of tickets, and I still felt like I over paid.

Many normal people don't get it, but this town is weird as far as hockey. They charge you for some weird trespassing offence when you throw a jersey on ice .... I mean WTF??? If someone was disrespecting a Canadian flag it would be understandable, but it's MLF jersey for crying out loud .....

Last time I got tickets from a vendor, I swore that next time he will have to pay for the parking as well, otherwise not to bother. I said that half jokingly, but I honestly would just give the tickets to a first taker ...

So it looks like the leafs are officially in the McDavid hunt. its a foregone conclusion that that the kid will go number one. When they don't get him, who are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks expected to be and does anybody care after the 1st pick?

So it looks like the leafs are officially in the McDavid hunt. its a foregone conclusion that that the kid will go number one. When they don't get him, who are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks expected to be and does anybody care after the 1st pick?

The Buffalo Sabres would like to have a word with you...
They're putting on a clinic on how to tank a season.

Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel are touted to be the top picks and both would be good additions to any hockey club. The Leafs can't even lose right....

-> http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=749385

Top ten right now:
RankNameTeamLeaguePositionHeightWeight
1MCDAVID, CONNORERIEOHLC6' 0.75"195
2EICHEL, JACKBOSTON UNIVERSITYH-EASTC6' 2.0"196
3HANIFIN, NOAHBOSTON COLLEGEH-EASTD6' 2.75"203
4CROUSE, LAWSONKINGSTONOHLLW6' 4.0"211
5STROME, DYLANERIEOHLC6' 3.0"187
6WERENSKI, ZACHARYU OF MICHIGANBIG10D6' 2.0"206
7MARNER, MITCHELLLONDONOHLC5' 11.0"155
8ZACHA, PAVELSARNIAOHLC6' 3.0"210
9BARZAL, MATHEWSEATTLEWHLC5' 11.25"175
10PROVOROV, IVANBRANDONWHLD6' 0.0"191

That is true but the Leafs need more than just one or two players to put them over the top.

True, but if they can actually get one or two pieces to build on, maybe they can start looking to be in the hunt. They will still be big steps away from the top, but you have to start climbing the mountain to have a hope in reaching the summit.

They have 48 points..... below them are Buffalo with 33, Blue jackets 45, Hurricanes 41, Coyotes 44, and Oilers 37. So a ways to drop still.

That's the spirit!

That is true but the Leafs need more than just one or two players to put them over the top.

Over the top? How about just get back to not having people throw jersey's on the ice....

Don't worry... every year is their year! Stanley cup in 2016!!! :rolleyes:

Hollywood movie time. 50 Years without a cup, that's the year. The NHL will make it happen. DVD's for everyone!

I question the ability of people who purchase these tickets ability to manage money, a company or personnel.

This thread was started in 2005 by some unknown guy, so, still relevant.

This thread was started in 2005 by some unknown guy, so, still relevant.

post # 3 reveals his name

shrlockholmes.png

Back
Top Bottom