MAPLE LEAFS SUCK | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK

A

Anonymous

Lets just give Stanley Cup to Senators right now and get it over with.... :evil:

hahahahahaha, bad move vlad, see with a comment like that ................ i say this will be at least 15 pages, and i dont even follow the sport, but here we gooooo......

vladvirus said:
Lets just give Stanley Cup to Senators right now and get it over with.... :evil:

get a life and stop watching and worshipping millionaires whack a piece of plastic around so you can feel happy...
P.S. if the leafs won, dont jump up and down and yell we won we won!!...they won...you WATCHED them win

vladvirus said:

been hearin this every year just before the sens get bumped outta first round

cute :lol:

knockedout said:
vladvirus said:

been hearin this every year just before the sens get bumped outta first round

cute :lol:

Its not happening this year! Ottawa and my Redwings at finals

I'd have to agree that they suck too....

How could this city support a team that repeatedly comes to close and failes every year....

We used to have a championship baseball team that won back to back World Series' and now they get no love.

they suck because they are rich and cheap...they sellout every game even when they dont make the playoffs, so why spend more money on better players? the leafs could have gotten gretzky back in his day, but they were already selling out every game...so why pay more...and they are old, haha im a leafs fan and all, but im not impressed this year.

Mr. Furious said:
How could this city support a team that repeatedly comes to close and failes every year....

haha you're one of those dudes who only ever roots for the winning teams huh? :lol:

knockedout said:
Mr. Furious said:

haha you're one of those dudes who only ever roots for the winning teams huh? :lol:

I'm actually not a sports fan at all....The only sports I watch are boxing and UFC...

I just don't understand how people could get so excited over the Leafs because they're a constant letdown.

how many pages will this go on for??????????///

i say 9,

and i dont think they suck, they just have to smarten up and play smart every minute of the game, not just the first period (like we saw on saturday) or the first 10 min of the second or third period

yes, im a LEAF FAN and always will be, but like someone said, im not too impressed this year :(

Mr. Furious said:
knockedout said:
Mr. Furious said:

I'm actually not a sports fan at all....The only sports I watch are boxing and UFC...

I just don't understand how people could get so excited over the Leafs because they're a constant letdown.

How can people get excited over the Sens? The last time they won a cup was 40 years before the leafs????

knockedout said:
Mr. Furious said:
knockedout said:
Mr. Furious said:

How can people get excited over the Sens? The last time they won a cup was 40 years before the leafs????

In all honesty, I don't know anything about the Sens....But yeah, I guess it's the same.

As a whole, team patriotism is blind....And often taken too far.

LOL - this is just too funny :)

I'm like the biggest Leaf fan around :) and i HATE sENTATORS (small "s" is on purpose)

Senators wont take Stanley. All it takes for Alfredson or Heatly or Spezza to get hurt - and down they go.

I say its Detroit, Nashville, Vancouver and Carolina are the 4 top contenders for the Cup.

Unless Leafs will fire Pat and bring Marlies coach to coach leafs.

FERGUSON + QUINN = NO STANLEY!

STOP BUYING OLD FARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knockedout said:
Mr. Furious said:
knockedout said:
Mr. Furious said:

I bet you they will win the cup before the leafs do!

LOL Thats because they havent been in the league as long as the Maple Laughs

The kids who play on the lake behind my house have more chances of winning stanley than leafs - until Quinn goes where he belongs - African Hockey League :)

vladvirus said:
The kids who play on the lake behind my house have more chances of winning stanley than leafs - until Quinn goes where he belongs - African Hockey League :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant see the likes of Berg, Belak,Dumi, Antropov and the dirtiest player in the NHL (Tucker) Raising Lord Stanley.

Actually tucker domi and antropov are responsible for 40 points this season.

Berg, Scherkawzki and Kilger on the other hand should try out for curling team!

Back
Top Bottom