NICE! LOCAL Online microfiche! | GTAMotorcycle.com

NICE! LOCAL Online microfiche!

Grimmy

Site Supporter
Just saw this up on HSB forums...

Online microfiche for Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki. Really cool bit, you can use it just to see how your bike is made, or order parts directly online.

Maybe Sticky this - this is valuable info - when was the last time you needed to look at a parts breakdown or needed something.

Here's the exerpt from the thread I saw:
------------------

I'm proud to say we now offer free parts fiche for everyone! You can look up your own part numbers or simply see the breakdown of your machine. Very soon you will also be able to build your own order (at a discount of course) & it will send your 'shopping cart' directly to our parts department instantly to process your order. This is one more step in our always improving customer service!

WWW.STURGESSONLINE.COM (click the parts fiche link on the left side)
HONDA, KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, POLARIS

Tyler

--------------

-Grimmy

Last edited:
the link works but the fiche system did not

I just checked out my ride (02 gsxr 1000) on the fiche... works good. Fast too.

The clicky for the fiche is on the Left side of the Sturgess window, under Shopping.

I like the layout too - part numbers are right there under the picture, and you can expand the picture to full screen if you are looking at something small.

Much better then a couple of other online fiche systems' low quality scans.

-Grimmy

its good for people who only own bikes that were sold in the U.S. as I noticed that they do not have the 2-smokes listed (RG500, 250, NS400R) or the Dr. Big...

Although I must add that people with those bikes already have the fiche (at least I did at one time!) ;)

Just saw this up on HSB forums...

Online microfiche for Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki. Really cool bit, you can use it just to see how your bike is made, or order parts directly online.

Maybe Sticky this - this is valuable info - when was the last time you needed to look at a parts breakdown or needed something.

Here's the exerpt from the thread I saw:
------------------

I'm proud to say we now offer free parts fiche for everyone! You can look up your own part numbers or simply see the breakdown of your machine. Very soon you will also be able to build your own order (at a discount of course) & it will send your 'shopping cart' directly to our parts department instantly to process your order. This is one more step in our always improving customer service!

WWW.STURGESSONLINE.COM (click the parts fiche link on the left side)
HONDA, KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, POLARIS

Tyler

--------------

-Grimmy

This thing is a God-send, awesome, I found my older bike's model there and with McBride's now closed I would love to order my parts myself and cut-off the middleman.

Ah Man...nothing for my JDM CBR250R...oh well! Great Link.

Kahuna also has a microfiche on-line.

Thanks for the parts microfiche link.
tmas

Why not just go to the Yamaha Canada website and use the parts catalogue there. You will be sure not to accidentally order an American part for your Canadian motorcycle/ATV/whatever.

Why revive a thread that hasn't been touched for 8 years? Maybe there was no yamaha canada parts catalogue back then, that was an eternity ago in internet time.

Back
Top Bottom