Gsxr 600 Boston pizza guy | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gsxr 600 Boston pizza guy

Maybe we should all go there and meet this fella....

We promise we won't embarrass you.... :pottytrain2:

Can we make flyers and post them up in the neighborhood? " Has anyone seen....LOL!:D

Ya no picking on theshnizzle, that's my job.:D

be carefull you saw her hand grip warmers right ?? those poor inside out rabbits,

i saw her posting she need leathers, i wouldnt pick on her, I wanna save my skin!!

be carefull you saw her hand grip warmers right ?? those poor inside out rabbits,

i saw her posting she need leathers, i wouldn't pick on her, I wanna save my skin!!
oops, um never mind that remark, I'm quiet and shy. I would never pick on such a lovely lady her age, I have been taught to respect my elders. The strange thing is, where does she keep the walker on the bike.:D

oops, um never mind that remark, I'm quiet and shy. I would never pick on such a lovely lady her age, I have been taught to respect my elders. The strange thing is, where does she keep the walker on the bike.:D
It folds up really small so I can stash it in the inside-out rabbits. Sometimes though, my oesteoporosis flares up and I can't swing my leg over my seat without my hip popping out. Thank god arthritis has twisted my hands into a claw shape,easier to grip the handlebars!

hey stop jacking the pick on "I got a pizza guy crush" thread!

haha..thats what im sayin, SINNER!

ppl on here like to go into other ppl's threads and change the subject..LMAO!

this thread was funny for the first couple of pages than it lost focus...

C'MON NOW PPL FOCUS, FOCUS!..

now, back to your regular programming...
"IS DUDE GOING TO EVER MEET THIS BOSTON PIZZA GUY AGAIN?!!" (cliff hanger ending)

haha..thats what im sayin, SINNER!

ppl on here like to go into other ppl's threads and change the subject..LMAO!

this thread was funny for the first couple of pages than it lost focus...

C'MON NOW PPL FOCUS, FOCUS!..

now, back to your regular programming...
"IS DUDE GOING TO EVER MEET THIS BOSTON PIZZA GUY AGAIN?!!" (cliff hanger ending)
Rumor has it, they've already had sex.:D

lmfao!!!!!!!

BAH ahahhahah
THATS FUNNY,

smackin da canadian bacon!!!

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom