Gsxr 600 Boston pizza guy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gsxr 600 Boston pizza guy

Aisu

Um this is a wild shot but i met this dude afew nights ago I think it was friday n he works at boston pizza by scarborough town. I was in my riding gear n was riding my ex250. The dude gave me his e-mail but the writing is like sandscript or something cuz i can't make it out.

If by any chance anyone here knows that dude who works at the scarborough town boston pizza that rides a gsxr 600 plz like post up his e-mail or something (or if it's you post up here). We'll go riding.

Last edited:
LOL sexydawg69 ahahahahah. Im not stalking guys im just trying 2 figure out who he was so i can go riding with him. I got his e-mail but the hand writing was pretty ghetto
Lets see, you bought a pizza from Boston Pizza, talked to a guy that rides a bike, he gives you his email, unlegible ;possibly for a reason, and now you're posting on an internet forum, asking about him. looks like stalking to me.:D

you mean sanskrit ?

180px-Tuskenraider.jpg

Nope, 'sand script'... it's the written language of tusken raiders. Damn them.

note to boston pizza guy:
IF YOU SEE A DUDE SITTING ON AN EX250 OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW...CALL tHE COPS!!!

I'm assuming that your just a new rider who doesn't have or know anyone to ride with, which I can understand, going over and above to find a dude who you met at a pizza shop.........sounds like you want a date. If you want to ride and have no noe to go with check out the rides/hook up section.

he might have written like that on purpose so that you couldn't contact him. I've done that a few times, I'm pretty sure others have done that as well.

just go back there and talk to the people that work there, find out when he works next or just leave your number...*crosses fingers* hope he calls:p

I just saw this carved on a tree on my way to work...

AISU + PIZZA GUY FOREVER, 2007

:D

Ok, so I am totally laughing my a** off on this thread. Awesome!! I wish I was half as clever as you guys. LOL!:D

Back
Top Bottom