Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 238 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
Brought my little run about home yesterday. The lower bars are actually comfortable. Might not feel the same way after a real ride. Gear box is smooth and precise. New rubber, dumped the old fuel out, fresh oil and fuel, runs like a top!

Think I'm gonna leave the truck tail light for the time being. In person it looks alright. It works!

It won't win any beauty contest, small dent in the tank but, it's a light and peppy ride and easy to move around the garage.

Wife says this might not be the year to spend the snow blower budget on another bike. No excuses or whining from me shovelling this year!

The sound of this little inline 4 .......ok, I'm smitten with this end of season bargain.

2bb00c3d6e9420f848ecc8c760047141.jpg

Brought my little run about home yesterday. The lower bars are actually comfortable. Might not feel the same way after a real ride. Gear box is smooth and precise. New rubber, dumped the old fuel out, fresh oil and fuel, runs like a top!

Think I'm gonna leave the truck tail light for the time being. In person it looks alright. It works!

I'm really digging the UJM look. She looks great.

It won't win any beauty contest, small dent in the tank but, it's a light and peppy ride and easy to move around the garage.

Wife says this might not be the year to spend the snow blower budget on another bike. No excuses or whining from me shovelling this year!

The sound of this little inline 4 .......ok, I'm smitten with this end of season bargain.

2bb00c3d6e9420f848ecc8c760047141.jpg

Great looking machine, congrats!

I call this one Venus

Venus_-_1.jpg

I call this one Venus

venus.jpg
very fast ;)

This one is Contesa

Contesa_-_1.jpg

Nice bikes @Trials!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

you got the windshield, now we can tell em apart ;)

you got the windshield, now we can tell em apart ;)

Haha. It came with it!

I plan on some mods before she hits the road in the spring. We'll tell them apart

My garage smells like new bike.I AM going to be very happy with this.
P1190048_zpsqqyi5isw.jpg

P1190054_zpsl3mgrstp.jpg

And...check it out! The dash is right off a CB500X. Muwahahahahahahaha.
P1190048_zpsqqyi5isw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom