Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 234 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
A wee pic from yesterday's ride north of Kingston.

20161120102608-59571fbe-me.jpg

Why would you buy the exact same bike a second time?!?

:cool: Beautiful. I test-rode a 959 this summer. The riding position's too extreme for my style of riding, but I had a blast. Superb engine and the exhaust note from the stock pipe is amazing.

Honestly all I wanted was a clean red sport bike, preferably used but who knew its so hard to find one? I couldn't find any 09-12 ZX6R's or Daytonas with reasonable mileage so I was considering a new Daytona but just couldn't get over that front end. I really hate those stupid silver eyelashes they gave the poor bike.

In the end I decided if I was going to be spending 8-10 grand I might as well get something I really love. I've always had a thing for a Ducatis and it was exactly what I was looking for...got the insurance quote numbers looked good and I got a great deal with 0% financing so put down the cash I had instead. I will be keeping this bike for a while possibly forever, so I'm happy, its only got about 150km's on it so far but I think it'll be great in the long run. Valve checks are at 24k km intervals and oil changes once a year but I'll be doing those more frequently.

Nice.. I know it was F'in cold out on the 20th.. you guys are nuts.. love the RSV4 Factory.. was looking at that and the Panigale this summer and went back to a duc.

There's a Panigale hiding behind the Honda. That's Heather Bashow's bike (and picture) btw, for those of you who know her.

Bumping this up for a sweet pic of my new bike and me in CSBK Pro Sportbike

D6yWROj.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Quoting some year old posts because I'm never in this thread. Lol

Yeah I like the look. They actually do really well paved and gravel surfaces. Also wearing really well so far.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Seem to be mixed reviews of those tires. Seems either people absolutely love them or think they have poor grip and wear fast. I think the ones disliking them are putting them on heavier bikes though.
Rebuild this year, she's got 31.000 kms. on it now and still going strong, touch wood.
I'd love to try one of these sometime. Almost bought one from the UK. Maybe I'll have to upgrade from the 125 sometime.
KxX2H2.jpg

Rebuilt from engine up. 1974
Looks a lot like the CBX I bought this year.

5ACemQfl.jpg

@baggsy @DoctorT what course is that?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

How is this school? Would you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, absolutely recommend, especially if you haven't taken any form of advanced rider training before. The instructors are very dedicated and thorough. Plus, it's a lot fun.

Oh! Look at me! I take nice pics of my nice bike while I'm probably wearing nice kicks! Lol.
Love that BMW buddy!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom