Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 240 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
KTM 500 EXC/Husqvarna 501 seems to be the bike of choice for former sport/track bike riders, and it is a great choice.
Tried buying a Six Days edition a couple of years ago but the dealership kept dicking me around as to when they'll be in stock. I waited about 4 months before I finally decided to get my money back.

You're on the right track though...

Tried buying a Six Days edition a couple of years ago but the dealership kept dicking me around as to when they'll be in stock. I waited about 4 months before I finally decided to get my money back.

Wheelsport in Ottawa was good with me. GP didn't bother calling me back so Wheelsport tool my money and delivered me a bike.

2012 victory cross roads classic le
7ca02f6cb8f393801435e2ef125c4f05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

The supermoto beckons....

A friend of mine took some rolling shots last year.

wtzQrns.jpg

6MXVoRM.jpg

Edit: Ok clearly I need a little advice here. How do I attach large images?
I’m clicking the little picture symbol then attaching URL from Imgur. But I get these tiny pics...
Help a brother out

Last edited:
View attachment 39341

View attachment 39342

I’m clicking the little picture symbol then attaching URL from Imgur. But I get these tiny pics...
Help a brother out

Looks like you may have posted a gallery? Did you upload both to the same link? Split the links.

Either way someone can click on them individually for a bigger snap.

Help a brother out

GTAM_image.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice bike.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom