Stolen bike registry | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

Stolen bike Frame

My 1992 Dodge Caravan was stolen in Scarborough three weeks ago.
In the back of the van there was a very very RARE vintage Honda motorcycle frame and some extremely rare parts. I was doing a restoration.:( I have the serial number.
Please keep an eye open for it.
thanks,
tmas

frame2.jpg

frame-1.jpg

On Monday, August 21. My Honda cbr was stolen out of my friends carport. It was locked up. They cut the cable and popped the ignition.
The Bike is an 05 black tribal 600rr
It has:
-TwoBros undertail exhaust
-HID headlights
-Integrated Tail light turn signals
-flushmount front turn signals
-fender eliminated
-lowered 1"

one thing is that it has no rear passenger pegs but it still has the passenger seat on it.

The bike was stolen from the south-east end of town, highbury and commissioners area.

Attachments

• 0712081155.jpg
    0712081155.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 0712081154.jpg
    0712081154.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 0712081154a.jpg
    0712081154a.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 0712081154b.jpg
    0712081154b.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 87
You guys better try locking it up on a post or something. It's bad that bikes are always stolen. We wouldn't have to work if we keep on stealing each other's bikes would we. So many criminals in this town.

Kawi 2003 ZX6RR.....stolen from Carport in Georgetown.
i want it back :-( i have a lot put into it....time and money.
Doesn't pay to have nice things some times!!

I think all of us if we see these kind of activities on streets when some guys drag some bike to a van/truck or something, we should right away write down the licence plate numbers of the van/truck of interest and then inform the police immediately on the spot.

Last edited:
I think all of us if we see these kind of activities on streets when some guys drag some bike to a van/truck or something, we should right away write down the licence plate numbers of the van/truck of interest and then inform the police immediately on the spot.

Definitely,

That isn't enough. If they have stolen plates on the van what use is that?
Personally, having had my bike stolen, I wouldn't mind getting in the face of someone I think was stealing a bike. Asking for pink papers if not ownership. Sure, you'll come across a like a jerk to the guy who's just moving his bike, but you might just be helping a brother.

when I'm out and about and see somthing out of the ordinary happening, I take photos on my camera phone just incase... too many people just have their head to the ground..

what about those guys who were stealing bicycles last summer in broad daylight, and finally got busted. They were that bold because no one ever probably challenged them..or questioned it.

That isn't enough. If they have stolen plates on the van what use is that?
Personally, having had my bike stolen, I wouldn't mind getting in the face of someone I think was stealing a bike. Asking for pink papers if not ownership. Sure, you'll come across a like a jerk to the guy who's just moving his bike, but you might just be helping a brother.

What do you mean, stolen plates. They stole tmas' 1992 van. What do you think they are going to use it for.
Most of these losers are carrying weapons and are into heavy drugs so if you are not going to kill them from a distance then it is best to stay away and call the cops.

Picked up me New Bike yesterday. Got stolen today at the motorcycle show at the international centre in mississauga. Of all places...

2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM BLACK, no mods..just stock decals and two silver pointy things where the old tool pouch goes. IM BUMMED OUT BIG TIME. :(

Picked up me New Bike yesterday. Got stolen today at the motorcycle show at the international centre in mississauga. Of all places...

2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM BLACK, no mods..just stock decals and two silver pointy things where the old tool pouch goes. IM BUMMED OUT BIG TIME. :(

wow, sorry to hear hope u had full coverage.

Someone should remove the link in the first post on this thread as the site is no longer what it was originally intended for and is simply a site with links to make money for the owner.
I don't see anything relating to a stolen bike registry on it anymore.

Oh well, I'm sure the fairings have been yanked off and replaced by now, but last night at 2100hrs this is what my baby looked like....

Bye, Bye baby....... :sad11:

4.jpg

On Friday, May 15th, my garage was broken into and my three motorcycles were stolen.

Two of them were 2007 Honda CRF230F's:
the first was serial # 9C2ME09267R200470
and the second was serial # 9C2ME09227R200501.

The third bike was a 2008 KTM XCF-W 250 and the serial # was VBKRFA4098M111090.

Each of the Honda's had the baffles removed from the exhausts, had all of the reflectors stripped off of them, had four holes drilled in the top of the rear fender to mount the offroad plate to and had those cheap plastic hand protectors (red) installed.

The KTM was street plated and had a headlight and taillight installed, as well as a KTM Skid Plate and KTM Bark Busters - it was almost new (less than 10 hours on it).

The thieves also took my three helmets, four pairs of boots and other MX gear.

I want my bikes back and will pay a $2000 reward, no questions asked, to anyone who can help me get them back.

Back
Top Bottom