Stolen bike registry | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

It's not a question of IF it will get stolen, rather, WHEN it will get stolen (especially an SS).

I read these posts and cant help but ask myself... If there's such a high degree of certainty of an SS getting stolen, especially from a condo parking garage...why doesn't someone buy a cheap used iphone 5, get a cheap phone plan...enable find my phone.......stash it someplace clever on the bike?

Even if the thieves find it when they start tearing it down....you'd still know the location of the thieves. One would think the police would have to act on this information.

I've had two SS's stolen over the years but one was from a mall parking lot and the other out front of my house when I made the mistake of leaving it on the street over night ONCE!

I have a cruiser now so I guess i'm safe.

Even if the thieves find it when they start tearing it down....you'd still know the location of the thieves. One would think the police would have to act on this information.

Nop. See countless reported situations where people reported the location of their stolen bikes to the police and the police said too bad. They are not risking their officers to go into a place full of criminals just to recover your property. I suspect if you called and told them you were on the way to get it back, they would have to respond as the PR would be a disaster if they didn't and you got hurt.

Nop. See countless reported situations where people reported the location of their stolen bikes to the police and the police said too bad. They are not risking their officers to go into a place full of criminals just to recover your property. I suspect if you called and told them you were on the way to get it back, they would have to respond as the PR would be a disaster if they didn't and you got hurt.

Hmmm..

Why does the quote say my name?

Woah, bug. xD (kinda) misplaced closing [/QUOTE] tag

I don't think that's the reason, I personally think the thieves are just using the law to their advantage. I don't think find my iPhone allows anyone to go searching for it on your property.

Chances are if the cops did find the location they rather watch the spot and then bust them with 20 bikes rather then the one that was just stolen.

Last edited:
Well, goodbye my Lisa, we barely had a year together but we put on the miles....

So.... Black Ninja 650 taken from a condo parking lot this afternoon. Told it was a large GMC, but concierge wants cops here before I can see footage.

Not much to it, pretty well stock except for a fender eliminator, handlebar mounted mirrors, a ram mount, and some LED signals. Has a small crack and chip on the left fairing right under the tank and an obnoxiously dirty chain.

License plate 8H2F2, had a lock on the rotor, not much else I can put in here. Had about 15800kms on it.

Doesn't have red reflector now

Last edited:
ATTENTION!

License Plate # AA35221 Blue Ford F150 - This guy has run away with 3 bikes from customers he has fooled into thinking he owned a shop in Newmarket. One of the bikes is a KTM dirtbike. I caught him heading east on Green Lane East bound Past Yonge, i recorded him and his vehicle and plate on my dash cam.

If you are looking for this guy. Thats his plate number. I hope this guy gets caught. He no longer is in Newmarket area he has moved.

2004 GSX-R 600 red/white/purple track bike stolen from Graydon Hall Drive some time late Thursday July 13 or early morning of Friday July 14, 2017. Guess it's summer and our neighborhood criminals are hard at work. Hey you mutherfockers! You forgot to take the stand.

IMG_0577.JPG

Last edited:
2004 GSX-R 600 red/white/purple track bike stolen from Graydon Hall Drive some time late Thursday July 13 or early morning of Friday July 14, 2017. Guess it's summer and our neighborhood criminals are hard at work. Hey you mutherfockers! You forgot to take the stand.

View attachment 38950

That sucks man..

They nab it from the underground?

ATTENTION!

License Plate # AA35221 Blue Ford F150 - This guy has run away with 3 bikes from customers he has fooled into thinking he owned a shop in Newmarket. One of the bikes is a KTM dirtbike. I caught him heading east on Green Lane East bound Past Yonge, i recorded him and his vehicle and plate on my dash cam.

If you are looking for this guy. Thats his plate number. I hope this guy gets caught. He no longer is in Newmarket area he has moved.

You would have to be an absolute idiot to steal a bike on an open pickup truck, like that. Probably the vehicle and/or plates are stolen, even. Usually they operate with blacked out vans so you can't see what they have from hundreds of meters away.

Yes. And these gutless MFs took my helmet resting under cover of my street bike just beside the one they were hoisting - along with the battery. Same helmet as in the photo. Man!!! I am really piss'd!

That sucks man..

They nab it from the underground?

Yes. And these gutless MFs took my helmet resting under cover of my street bike just beside the one they were hoisting - along with the battery. Same helmet as in the photo. Man!!! I am really piss'd!

UPDATE: It seems our tax dollars are hard at work.. 33 division called.. they've made some arrests and have recovered my bike. WTF!!? I know! I am still in a bit of disbelief. They want to keep it overnight for forensics. When I do get it back in house, I'll update here to close this case. I mean, this still could go south.

ASIDE: Anyone who is importing a vehicle, even a track bike, beware.. best to complete the paperwork on it while you have the vehicle. Hopefully I will be able to do that once I have possession back. And BTW.. I will have a very nice track bike coming up for sale soon. This thing is bad @***. In fact, the dude I bought it from in NJ back in 2011 let me know this was one of Dan Eslick's practice bikes. I never verified this, but his name is on the bike in a way that would make you wonder. You know, people stick Valentino on their bikes all day long. Danny Eslick back in 2011? Who dat?.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Eslick

Cheers!

Great news @adamwest!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

UPDATE: It seems our tax dollars are hard at work.. 33 division called.. they've made some arrests and have recovered my bike. WTF!!? I know! I am still in a bit of disbelief. They want to keep it overnight for forensics. When I do get it back in house, I'll update here to close this case. I mean, this still could go south.

Wow, congrats!

Sorry not a bike (thankfully) but my licence plates from bike were stolen while it was parked in my apartment building parking. I did report it to police and had to pay $57 for the new plate :mad:

I imagine some one will be using my plates to their bike to ride since it had a valid sticker until next year? What else could be the reason to steal plates?

Sorry not a bike (thankfully) but my licence plates from bike were stolen while it was parked in my apartment building parking. I did report it to police and had to pay $57 for the new plate :mad:

I imagine some one will be using my plates to their bike to ride since it had a valid sticker until next year? What else could be the reason to steal plates?

Avoiding 407 tolls?

But yes, more likely someone without insurance.

Avoiding 407 tolls?

But yes, more likely someone without insurance.

Based on timing, I'd say it was for this. http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?202851-Group-of-Motorcyclists-wanted

Red 2004 KLR 650 stolen in Hamilton.

The plastic are pretty faded as visible in this picture https://puu.sh/xlVIz/2d433d8738.jpg

Heres another picture, showing the topbox better. (The alpine star gauntlets visible in the picture were also inside the locked topbox)
https://puu.sh/xlVIX/7d9eb64e16.jpg

And the back right plastic panel is off, as visible here.
https://puu.sh/xlVJa/117566ec06.jpg

Taken early Friday morning from an apartment building's locked parking garage.

Plate starts with 9D. Has been reported to Hamilton Police.

If you see anything, send me a message on here or call Hamilton Police. Thanks

Last edited:
Red 2004 KLR 650 stolen in Hamilton.

The plastic are pretty faded as visible in this picture https://puu.sh/xlVIz/2d433d8738.jpg

Heres another picture, showing the topbox better. (The alpine star gauntlets visible in the picture were also inside the locked topbox)
https://puu.sh/xlVIX/7d9eb64e16.jpg

And the back right plastic panel is off, as visible here.
https://puu.sh/xlVJa/117566ec06.jpg

Taken early Friday morning from an apartment building's locked parking garage.

Plate starts with 9D. Has been reported to Hamilton Police.

If you see anything, send me a message on here or call Hamilton Police. Thanks

Most likely 'ordered' by someone to swap the motor on their KLX.

I'd watch Craigslist + Kijiji and look for same engine rash marks as you have on your bike.

Back
Top Bottom