Stolen bike registry | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

My friend just got his 2013 BMW HP4 stolen from his garage this morning. What sucks is this bike was a replacement from the 2011 Gsxr 600 that got stolen in dec! All in the same condo building in downtown markham. Security in his building is basically useless.

Dont call it a 'garage' unless its a GARAGE.

Condos/undergrounds/apartments are thief bait

2009 Kawasaki 650r, green, dented tank, naked, ridiculous Darth Vader mask as headlight housing. Stolen from Yonge&Sheppard area. Funny bike to steal

Just had my 2014 matte grey/black R6 stolen from my underground around 9pm ash last night.... a ford windstar/freestyle van with the plate of BXSE 975 is what was used to steal it.

First of the new year, 2008 shiny black/grey CBR1000RR, stolen from condo parking garage 2017-01-22. VIN JH2SC59448M000419 black frame, Taylormade underslung exhaust. No mirrors, black braided brake lines, carbon tank side covers black CRG leavers, black braided lines, gold DID chain 530, black sprocket, flush mount rear turn signals, front turns signals in mirror block offs, black woodcraft engine cover slider, HID headlights, LED plate light, PCV, carbon fibre look bar ends and a Carbon fiber solo seat cover. The bike had no chain gaurd or no sprocket cover installed. Some marks and defects are noticeable to my eye, any info that leads to its recovery will have a cash reward attached to it.

I will miss you my darling.

IMG_9962_zpska81m9x3.jpg

IMG_9961_zpshlaqncln.jpg

IMG_9960_zpse02ocavb.jpg

how the bike looked before winter hibernation.

Last edited:
I remember there was a show about a bait car so cops could trick stupid people. They need that here, with a bike. Remote kill switch, front brake cut, and full lock rear. Afterwards, the thief has to pay for any damages to the bike.

Thieves don't steal bikes like they steal cars. Bait bikes only work if cops are literally watching the bike 24/7.

Thieves don't steal bikes like they steal cars. Bait bikes only work if cops are literally watching the bike 24/7.

^this

Most bikes arent ridden off when theft occurs, usually they are put in a minivan, or pickup truck and covered

Jesus @eddy2000k I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

This thread is so upsetting........... can't un-click it now tho :crybaby:

I've seen a few videos where they just break the steering lock, and I assume they just punched the ignition to get it to turn over, as they drove off.

They load bikes into minivans and drive off. The motorbikes are never turned on. Total waste of time with severe exposure risk. A bike can be easily lifted by 2 guys -- they don't even have to be meathead types to get it into a van.

Yup black Honda odyssey went straight to my spot, in and out in less then 3 mins, most spent driving to and from the spot where she sat. Followed a car through the main gate. waited near garage door until another car went in.

DVR_ch5_main_01222017103000PM_01222017103039PM.dav_2017_01_23_20_59_04_zpsnneiwko6.png

DVR_ch5_main_01222017103000PM_01222017103039PM.dav_2017_01_23_21_06_20_zpsxfg8xb7l.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-23-20h14m21s268_zpsf7je4wrh.png

IMG_1319_zpsfmmbajt9.jpg

Front and rear are to different plates. Losers left some good evidence behind. Hoping they get caught before someone else looses there bike.

Last edited:
Yup black Honda odyssey went straight to my spot, in and out in less then 3 mins, most spent driving to and from the spot where she sat. Followed a car through the main gate. waited near garage door until another car went in.

DVR_ch5_main_01222017103000PM_01222017103039PM.dav_2017_01_23_20_59_04_zpsnneiwko6.png

DVR_ch5_main_01222017103000PM_01222017103039PM.dav_2017_01_23_21_06_20_zpsxfg8xb7l.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-23-20h14m21s268_zpsf7je4wrh.png

IMG_1319_zpsfmmbajt9.jpg

Front and rear are to different plates. Losers left some good evidence behind. Hoping they get caught before someone else looses there bike.

They wont unfortunately, motorcycle theft isnt high on police priority (but apparently speeding ticket quotas are)
Most on here recommend either having theft coverage if you dont have a garage, or storage at reliable friend/familys garage.

Underground/condo/apartment parking lots are thief supermarkets

Quite often the security will be in on it too. (or they are sleeping on the job)

Hate to break it to you, but the plates are probably stolen and likely won't lead to any useful clues, either. Best defense against theft is a shotgun.

Hate to break it to you, but the plates are probably stolen and likely won't lead to any useful clues, either. Best defense against theft is a shotgun.

viewing your travel blog, you are the man! so, long trip with a sport bike is possible.

this sucks man. i am always worried about my bike sitting in the condo parking underground behind my car. Theres more than usual number of thefts in downtown nowadays.

this sucks man. i am always worried about my bike sitting in the condo parking underground behind my car. Theres more than usual number of thefts in downtown nowadays.

It's not a question of IF it will get stolen, rather, WHEN it will get stolen (especially an SS).

I'm just hoping thieves can identify my bike as a Ninja 300 rather than a ZX6 or 636 and leave it alone. :cool:

It's not a question of IF it will get stolen, rather, WHEN it will get stolen (especially an SS).

I'm just hoping thieves can identify my bike as a Ninja 300 rather than a ZX6 or 636 and leave it alone. :cool:

Depends does it look nice and shiny?

Back
Top Bottom