Stolen bike registry | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

Well said my friend, im buying old zx6r just because i have to ride its part of my life and if stolen screw it....

A zx6r ?
I'd probably steal it myself and leave you my clunker (2007 Shadow 750) in its place.
I know you won't be catching me anytime soon if you are riding my old Shadow. :D

It boggles my mind that people are aware of underground parking thefts and still continue to park their bikes there. No sympathy.

People who live in condos or apartment buildings might have a hard time getting their bikes on the elevator.
i personally wouldn't own a bike if I didn't have a shed to lock it in.

If I catch a thief in my shed trying to boost my bike he'll need a 2-wheeler........the kind with the wheels on the sides.

It boggles my mind that people are aware of underground parking thefts and still continue to park their bikes there. No sympathy.

Some of us use bikes as actual vehicles, not mere toys. Parking away from home makes no sense.

I walk, take the TTC, use Autoshare/car2go/Zipcar, take the bike out on the odd day that's above freezing.

Some of us use bikes as actual vehicles, not mere toys. Parking away from home makes no sense.

What? Practical? That post entirely made sense. Please stop confusing the trolls. Bikes are for timmies or lane splitting on the 401 yo! Oh and on ramps... don't forget on ramps. Daily use/commuting is just crazy talk.

Having known a couple of people who had their bikes stolen from under grounds over the last 2 years I feel for them. Chained alarm etc and still stolen. Sad times we live in. I couldn't imagine living in the gta anymore but especially a building with a bike.

Sorry to hear about that, I will keep a look out for you!
I hope your insurance will look after you if you end up with a new bike, rent a more secure garage next time...piece of mind!

It was Chained, wheel locked AND alarmed - and still got stolen!!? There's just no hope! Although I guess the key is to have an undesirable bike. A guy has had a KLR in the garage of my building, and it's been there for the last 3 years.

Hello People,

My bike just got stolen last Thursday night or Friday during my vacation. Here is a post on facebook on how it looks like:
https://www.facebook.com/nadavid/posts/10153177206763184

Please be on the lookout. Thanks and very much appreciated.

-Neil

I used to park my Aprilia Shiver outside my previous apartment building with no security or any alarm or locks... never got stolen. I guess as long as you dont have a super sport you are all good.

I used to park my Aprilia Shiver outside my previous apartment building with no security or any alarm or locks... never got stolen. I guess as long as you dont have a super sport you are all good.

Thank you for your amazing contribution to this thread!

If theives want it bad enough, they'll sadly take it. I had a freaking 250CC beat up Muarader stolen from a locked garage :S

If theives want it bad enough, they'll sadly take it. I had a freaking 250CC beat up Muarader stolen from a locked garage :S
That's total BS. Was that here in the city? I grew up on a farm, and had lots of parts and bikes stolen out of our machine shed. We had a complete running Honda spree taken out of there, a complete running Honda big red 3 wheeler, and a running z50 that I learned to ride on.

Back
Top Bottom