Stolen bike registry | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

or u can just use the UVIP which is more accurate and has a bigger database.

Oh - and stolen-bike.com is free, and convenient because you can do it from your home or office, unlike locating a kiosk, or waiting in line at the MTO. Kudos to Stolen-bike.com!

Nites

or u can just use the UVIP which is more accurate and has a bigger database.

Up until recently there was some sort of loophole or weakness in the UVIP system, where somehow stolen bikes were brought in from Quebec, and were legitimately registered - for a period of time, til discovered. The true crooks were long gone before that happened to a hapless owner of a bike, now out his cash AND bike.

Every little bit helps, if it raises awareness/alarm in a potential bad bike or parts transaction. More easily accessable, the better.

This such a great idea.
You don't realize how much ******** you have to go through when something gets stolen until it happens to you.
Everybody is your friend (insurance companies) until they have to fork over money.Then its is nothing more than frustrating and you just want to kill something.
At least with this web site (stolen bike registry) you have a little hope.
Excellent idea Thanks for taking the time to do it.
Ride safe and have a happy new year.

1996 ZX-7R went missing last night from London

green/white.. the only difference is it now was a full Muzzy system.

VIN# JKAZXDP11TA006908

Tim @ 519-851-6339

Attachments

• mybike.JPG
    mybike.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 357
Donut, go to the URL posted at the very beginning of this thread,

http://www.stolen-bike.com/

and key your info in there. It will reach a larger audience. cheers..

p.s. using the VIN you provided on the above site, returns this....

Lookup V.I.N. Report Stolen Bike Preventing Theft
Vehicle Identification Number Not Found
The following V.I.N. number is not currently registered with Stolen-Bike.com:

JKAZXDP11TA006908

Please note that this is NOT an assurance that the V.I.N. you have checked is not associated with a stolen bike, and simply indicates that the selected V.I.N. number has not been registered with Stolen-Bike.com.

This information is to be used at your own risk. Stolen-Bike.com accepts no liability for the purchase of a stolen motorcycle, or any fees, claims or damages resulting from the purchase of a stolen motocycle.

Last edited:
Pretty easy for SOB's to put perfectly good VIN's into this database. To all who have posted their VIN# in a For Sale thread, FYI.

There's bound to be some loser out there with the time on his hands to do this.

Pretty easy for SOB's to put perfectly good VIN's into this database. To all who have posted their VIN# in a For Sale thread, FYI.

There's bound to be some loser out there with the time on his hands to do this.

I thought that too...but hopefully better judgment comes into play.

....ummmm guess not.:snorting: :snorting:

Lost 2 bikes today-a 2000 honda xr 50 VIN#JH2AE0326YK001308 painted flat black with some red still showing through and with black sano bar kit and street tires.Also a yellow 2006 suzuki drz 125l VIN#JS1DF43B462103126.This bike has been made street legal with UFO light kits and is missing the front wheel.Any info PM me or phone the cops at 416-808-5200.

Thanks

My 92 ZX 7 was stolen from Hamilton last night. Its is green white and RED, the tail and rear fender are red. I offer $500 for its safe return (no thieft insurance)
If you see a 92 with a full D&D system, corsa pro's, please contact me.

Thanks!

My 06 ZX6R was stolen the day after I come back from vacation. Today my wife tells me that the bike is not in my parking spot in the underground parking garage in my condo building.

There is no way they rode it away as it had a flat battery for sure as I was away for a month on vacation in Europe. Was a blast to see the bikes go flat out on the Nurburgring while I was there .... but not fun to find out that I have no bike to ride anymore! Hate all of you riding by me driving my car now!!!

Blue ZX6R without any stickers completely stock otherwise. Damn scumbags! Too bad that my deductible is $1000.00.

What is with all the stolen bikes these days? espically this week.

How would i prevent my bike from being stolen. obviolsly the bike alarm isn't working. Is there some kind of wheel locks or ignition kill that theives can't hack?

I wound't mind paying $500 as long as it is 95% theft proof.. well nothing is going to be 100% theft proof

my bike was stolen last night 2007 gsxr 750 blue and white with arrow exhaust
insurance is saying 30 days for a pay out DAM its mid aug there goes the best riding month for me

s*** alote of ppl are getting there bikes sotlen its sad that toronto has become such a hi theift rate place

What is with all the stolen bikes these days? espically this week.

How would i prevent my bike from being stolen. obviolsly the bike alarm isn't working. Is there some kind of wheel locks or ignition kill that theives can't hack?

I wound't mind paying $500 as long as it is 95% theft proof.. well nothing is going to be 100% theft proof

There is no way of stopping anyone who wants your bike (lost two so far) the only thing to do is to make yours less attractive to a thief than others in the area :(

Always chain it to something that can't be moved (ground anchor ideally), use a cover and remember an alarm only works as a deterent when there are other people about...not in an underground garage, so never rely on it alone

best lock and chain in the UK, tested, is a Squire SS50 which was not the most expensive £80 ($170) Abus city faired pretty well..Ive used two with ground anchors at home and a cheap security camera ($200) when at home..

Back
Top Bottom