Stolen bike registry | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

That's total BS. Was that here in the city? I grew up on a farm, and had lots of parts and bikes stolen out of our machine shed. We had a complete running Honda spree taken out of there, a complete running Honda big red 3 wheeler, and a running z50 that I learned to ride on.
Yeah that was back in 2009-2010 (?), In the Marlee and Lawerence area. Had a bunch of stuff stolen from that garage :S
Dude, I had a f@ckin 1986 toyota tercel stolen from in front of my work!!! (mind you, I'd left it there sitting for about 6 months, someone had to have towed it as all 4 tires were flat)

Yeah that was back in 2009-2010 (?), In the Marlee and Lawerence area. Had a bunch of stuff stolen from that garage :S
Dude, I had a f@ckin 1986 toyota tercel stolen from in front of my work!!! (mind you, I'd left it there sitting for about 6 months, someone had to have towed it as all 4 tires were flat)
That's crazy but believable. Sounds like you've got some $h!+ luck man! That's not the best area but it's certainly not the worst by any means. Some of the side streets are really nice. Maybe I've just been lucky.
As far as having the car taken/towed, that sounds more like someone towed it for sure for being there too long without your knowledge or any warning.... value couldn't have been to high on it unless it was an ex muling vehicle and had the rockers filled with narcotics or cash.. :p
It costs $$ to tow vehicles.
Unless you've got a rig to do it.. or there's something in it for ya- or both.

That's crazy but believable. Sounds like you've got some $h!+ luck man! That's not the best area but it's certainly not the worst by any means. Some of the side streets are really nice. Maybe I've just been lucky.
As far as having the car taken/towed, that sounds more like someone towed it for sure for being there too long without your knowledge or any warning.... value couldn't have been to high on it unless it was an ex muling vehicle and had the rockers filled with narcotics or cash.. :p
It costs $$ to tow vehicles.
Unless you've got a rig to do it.. or there's something in it for ya- or both.

Not so I know of tow truck drivers who will grab something that "appears" abandoned, and tow it to slightly "shady" auto wreckers where they have a buddy. They will get paid about $150 for the scrap. Car gets striped of any running valuable parts and then scraped

Black 2008 gsxr 1000 was stolen from my underground parking. Looks like the same dodge van in the link above. Hopefully these guys can be stopped. So disappointing

2006 white/blue suzuki GS500F with soft saddle bags stolen from yonge and finch condo parking lot last night. :(

attachment.php

New rider and just got 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Monster Edition only had it for 3 weeks was stolen today from underground parking near Kennedy/401. Below 4000K on the bike. What are the chances to find the bike?

Attachments

• $_27(1).JPG
    $_27(1).JPG
    63 KB · Views: 454
Exactly zero, unfortunately. This thread is more of an obituary one.

Black 2008 gsxr 1000 was stolen from my underground parking. Looks like the same dodge van in the link above. Hopefully these guys can be stopped. So disappointing

The is post above was made 09-09-2015
yesterday, I had another bike stolen 2012 BMW s1000rr. :(

So after previous (less in demand) gixxer got stolen...you thought why not get bmw1000r as the new carrot to dangle.... replace the bimmer with a ducati and you might have better luck or maybe spend on improving your living arrangements.

Breakdown for you: home with garage = any toy heart desires

Condo = e- bike

So after previous (less in demand) gixxer got stolen...you thought why not get bmw1000r as the new carrot to dangle.... replace the bimmer with a ducati and you might have better luck or maybe spend on improving your living arrangements.

Breakdown for you: home with garage = any toy heart desires

Condo = e- bike

I moved to a different condo in Liberty village. I really shouldn't have to change my living situation to avoid this, however, yes. It is now my only option.

I moved to a different condo in Liberty village. I really shouldn't have to change my living situation to avoid this, however, yes. It is now my only option.

Sucks man! I lost 3 bicycles in Toronto to theft, luckily I was living in the north suburbs when i started riding motorcycles, still have mine :) Given how ****** I was about losing the second bicycle - I can vaguely imagine how you feel. And I don't want to be you!

Try finding someone who has garage space for rent you may find someone close by on this site. Or if you dont ride that often rent a storage locker.

Jesus, I wonder what your insurance policy must be like now...

There's a guy on kijiji in kitchener selling 05 gsxr1000 parts. Says it was his buddy's track bike. But still has rubber front brake lines! Frame # are filled off.

long timer lurker first time poster... do scooters count?
if so add mine. 2007 Kymco super 9LC red. from Sherbourne area :(

My friend just got his 2013 BMW HP4 stolen from his garage this morning. What sucks is this bike was a replacement from the 2011 Gsxr 600 that got stolen in dec! All in the same condo building in downtown markham. Security in his building is basically useless.

Back
Top Bottom