Stolen bike registry | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

I heard from the staff in my Condo *Yonge.Finch* that two bikes were taken this past weekend from Condo's in the Yonge/Finch area.

they were sure to make sure I have mine secured as best as I can.

d

Not a chance. Had my 636 jacked last year, took them 45 seconds to load it
Cameras are **** and police don't care.

If I see someone touching my bike in that situation, I'll loose my ****, and I'll be the one in jail for assault. Not them.

Why can't we just shoot these people. Would save so much trouble... like if someone is clearly stealing your ****, you should be able to just shoot them. Damnit.

It's just not safe to park sport bikes in a underground these days. Putting a cover on the bikes will help but not prevent. Find a good friend near by with a garage if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey guys, my bike just got stolen today mid day around 4-5:00 pm, its 2009 zx6r monster energy here is picture,so yeah it suck underground garage is bad for bikes. Cheers my monster.jpg

Sorry to hear that galvanize, that is such a nice bike. :(

****ing stupid man... I hope they crash and burn on that thing... :(

It's getting really bad with bike thefts lately...sorry for your loss!

My bike is no $15K crotch rocket or $25K Wing but I still keep it locked up in the shed when I'm not using it.
My bike is 7 years old and a lower priced cruiser to boot so unless I leave it running in the mall parking lot I'm reasonably safe.
Bikes have been stolen in the area.
The crooks are experts and can boost a bike and be gone in seconds.
If you caught a thief in your yard boosting your bike and hammered him and then called 911 you the victim would be the one being charged.
Might seem fk'd up but that's how it is in Canada.
I'd handle it one on one and leave the cops out of it.
The thief won't be in a hurry to return.

My bike is no $15K crotch rocket or $25K Wing but I still keep it locked up in the shed when I'm not using it.
My bike is 7 years old and a lower priced cruiser to boot so unless I leave it running in the mall parking lot I'm reasonably safe.
Bikes have been stolen in the area.
The crooks are experts and can boost a bike and be gone in seconds.
If you caught a thief in your yard boosting your bike and hammered him and then called 911 you the victim would be the one being charged.
Might seem fk'd up but that's how it is in Canada.
I'd handle it one on one and leave the cops out of it.
The thief won't be in a hurry to return.

Well maybe your not bacon :p I totally agree with your post, when someone touches another person's bike it gets personal. Typically I'm good though my German Shepherds sleep in the same room with my bike. They would take care of it either that or alert me to come running with a 1911 lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Well maybe your not bacon :p I totally agree with your post, when someone touches another person's bike it gets personal. Typically I'm good though my German Shepherds sleep in the same room with my bike. They would take care of it either that or alert me to come running with a 1911 lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Almost wish I was.
I could handle $90K/yr salary + gold pated benefit package + pension plan right about now.
Unfortunately that isn't the reality I live in.

It boggles my mind that people are aware of underground parking thefts and still continue to park their bikes there. No sympathy.

It boggles my mind that people are aware of underground parking thefts and still continue to park their bikes there. No sympathy.

If the cops could manage to tear themselves away from Tim Hortons long enough they should park decoy bikes in underground parking lots and stake them out like the conservation officers do with the fake deer to catch poachers.
I don't think a respectable looking bike would sit there 24 hrs without a "hit".

Gonna have to start riding "beaters" exclusively because you can't park a decent bike anywhere anymore without it disappearing.
Some of the bike booster gangs have boom trucks with swing out telescoping booms with choker cables that will pick a 900 pound Wing off the ground like it was a kids tricycle and be gone in less than a minute.

You do realize that some of us have to live in buildings right, sympathy or not when this happen to you and you loose that toy you like so much will ask you about that strange feeling in your stomach....

Gonna have to start riding "beaters" exclusively because you can't park a decent bike anywhere anymore without it disappearing.
Some of the bike booster gangs have boom trucks with swing out telescoping booms with choker cables that will pick a 900 pound Wing off the ground like it was a kids tricycle and be gone in less than a minute.
Well said my friend, im buying old zx6r just because i have to ride its part of my life and if stolen screw it....

Back
Top Bottom