Stolen bike registry | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

My bike was stolen in August of this year, 2008 Yamaha R1 Canadian Edition. It was stolen from an underground building at McCowan & 401. It was an old burgundy Ford Winstar

Just trying to isolate the culprits:

Have you had you underground parking washed or maintained before the bike was stolen?

I had construction workers doing some sort of maintenance a week before my bike was stolen!

A week before my bike was stolen, i had construction workers/welders in our building doing balconies. And we had construction at 125 Broadway going on all summer.

That seems like a connection worth mentioning to the cops.

I mean maybe they've already figured that one out, but it sure can't hurt to let them know.

My complex has 3 building sharing the same parking lot, the third building has been under "finishing" status for the past 4 months, there are construction workers driving and walking in the "residence parking" area.

My first bike was stolen from my old condo building 2-3 weeks after underground power-washing took place.

The police officer filing the theft report did ask if I had taken the bike to any dealerships for service lately, apparently they are investigating some motorcycle dealerships based on pattern.

I really don't think all the bike that were stolen were targeted and followed off the street, there must be other trends here.

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Interesting connection. I had a number of items stolen (not my bike) from my parking spot in Liberty Village days after powerwashing took place.

Out of curiosity. Why don't cops put out bait bikes? That should bust these cunts pretty good.

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity. Why don't cops put out bait bikes? That should bust these cunts pretty good.

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

Where would you put them; some random condo? No guarantee that it would get hit and a lot of salaries to pay for nothing.

Maybe if they had a line on some guys, like they suspected a connection to guys doing maintenance or power-washing or whatever.

I'm really sorry to hear about all the bikes that have been stolen. I think one thing that people overlook is posting their bike ads on kijiji and unknowingly giving thieves access to their address.

Case in point, this guy gives the thieves the exact address of his condo where his BMW is stored:
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...3-BMW-s1000RR-Granite-Grey-W0QQAdIdZ543170374

Here is the map, just hit satellite and zoom in:
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-ViewMap-W0QQAdIdZ543170374

Also, lets get some still shots of the thieves from all the surveillance videos you guys have. This would be more effective than posting another VIN or description of you bike as it is probably the same small group of people doing these thefts.

I bet some of us have probably seen the thieves before as they are most likely part of the bike community. Before I started riding, would never of have though bike thefts were this rampant in Toronto.

My 2006 kawasaki ninja zx636 in Hamilton, in front of my driveway. It was black, with silver rims, gold letters that says ninja and zx636 on a tail fairing. Cops chased him after a month of being stolen, he ran away. They saw him two blocks from my house cruising. It had gold rearsets, clutch and brake levers in gold. Akrapovic exhaust. It had around 15,000km..
He will most likely cruise around Hamilton area, clearly he is an idiot since he is keeping the bike for his enjoyment.
a9ezavuj.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397785640595.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397785640595.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 51
Where would you put them; some random condo? No guarantee that it would get hit and a lot of salaries to pay for nothing.

Easy. Get a bike, place it in condo in North York. Post on kijiji with location, cunts will steal it in 2 days. Exact scenario happened to a gtam member last year with an older R6.

My 2006 kawasaki ninja zx636 in Hamilton, in front of my driveway. It was black, with silver rims, gold letters that says ninja and zx636 on a tail fairing. Cops chased him after a month of being stolen, he ran away. They saw him two blocks from my house cruising. It had gold rearsets, clutch and brake levers in gold. Akrapovic exhaust. It had around 15,000km..
He will most likely cruise around Hamilton area, clearly he is an idiot since he is keeping the bike for his enjoyment.
a9ezavuj.jpg

Have any better pics of the bike? I'll keep an eye out for it...

Officer came to my doors a month after saying he was cruising on king st./ nashroad area. Officer was in undercover car but when he tried to block him he ran away onto QEW. They also spotted him afterwards once but couldnt do anything about it(??)
The guy still rides around with my plates, which tells me he is not the brightest, hopefully the bikes still in one piece.
etegy7e5.jpg

I'm really sorry to hear about all the bikes that have been stolen. I think one thing that people overlook is posting their bike ads on kijiji and unknowingly giving thieves access to their address.

Case in point, this guy gives the thieves the exact address of his condo where his BMW is stored:
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...3-BMW-s1000RR-Granite-Grey-W0QQAdIdZ543170374

Here is the map, just hit satellite and zoom in:
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-ViewMap-W0QQAdIdZ543170374

Also, lets get some still shots of the thieves from all the surveillance videos you guys have. This would be more effective than posting another VIN or description of you bike as it is probably the same small group of people doing these thefts.

I bet some of us have probably seen the thieves before as they are most likely part of the bike community. Before I started riding, would never of have though bike thefts were this rampant in Toronto.

Even gets better. These people will call you , set up an appointment to see your bike, ask for your address, scope it out and then come back another time later.

Happened to me a couple years back with a guy that was later outed on here as a thief. He showed up to my area then texts me to give him my address. I told him i'll meet him at the intersection of x and x and i'll take him to the bike. Instead i showed up on my bike. Dude was shady as hell from the get go, then i see a news article with his picture in it.

Stolen - 2008 Daytona 675

My Daytona was stolen from 33 Bay St, P5 (downtown Toronto) sometime between Thursday 5pm and Friday 830am.

Plate 1704J. If you see it pls call the cops!

Anyone else in the Pinnacle buildings check your bikes...

Attachments

• D675 - Copy.jpg
    D675 - Copy.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 352
Re: Stolen - 2008 Daytona 675

You would think these condos would beef up security a little bit; or that the police would give a ****... then again, who am I kidding.

Back
Top Bottom