Not 100% motorcycle related but... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Not 100% motorcycle related but...

the kid that likes you or the one that wants to nut sack you?? I'm not treats for anybody that wants to kick me in the nuts, not judging.
Like!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

the kid that likes you or the one that wants to nut sack you?? I'm not treats for anybody that wants to kick me in the nuts, not judging.
I agree 100%
He was being an *** and then wanted to go for a ride with me to Tims. I made him stay home. He got ******. Wife got ******. Idgaf.

The hat is for my little 7 year old basketball player that shares a name with that GSW player.
And the little one is the one that loves me lol
/thread hijack/

And dm me when you're around. I'll be home for a few days next week. My dad just asked if I gave you the capicollo yet.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Oh.
And Ebates dropped that $0.17 into my account today.
#Baller

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

What's the deal about wearing a hat inside anyways?
It's considered rude and disrespectful and would earn you an immediate slap up the side of the head from mom or dad.

What I mean is why is it considered rude? No need to cover your head indoors, but so what? Like elbows on the table, so what? Just an etiquette thing?

Sunglasses at night/inside.... meh...doesn't bother me. Broke my regular glasses before and had to wear my px sunglasses for a weekend once. Ppl that didn't know thought I was trying to be cool.

... Just an etiquette thing? ...
Yes, is like holding a door for somebody instead of letting it slam in their face, once upon a time people just didn't do that kinda thing.

If you want to really get some strange looks, hold the chair for the wife when she is sitting down to the table in a restaurant or help her with her coat. ... But not if you want to blend in.

Guess it depends on what etiquette you choose. I don't care about elbows, hats, pinkies sticking out, etc cause it doesn't affect anyone in actuality. I will hold the door open, help with a coat, etc. and don't bat an eye for those that do. i.e., not strange to me. I do follow some depending on the locale/company. Hanging with the buds being different than at the corporate HQ.

....instead can I pull the chair out from under her though?

Last edited:
it was part of the training in what was considered an introduction to polite society. It was showing a level of respect for your spouse, pulling out a chair, help with a jacket, respect for your fellows, opening a door or allowing the fairer sex to board a bus, giving your seat to a female. It showed we had risen above cavemen and didn't put our feet on the seat across from us on the GO or elbows on the table, which often included slouching into the table, which historically made it hard for waiters to reach around you.
I wont care if you use the fish fork for the salad course, common sense can be applied.

The tradition of hats off in a Legion goes back to the military, where you take your hat off indoors. Because there was always a portrait of the Queen hanging, since she was the 'official head of all armies' it was a sign of respect. The tradition has carried over to yacht clubs, which has a navy structure for the management , if the Queens portrait is up you take off your hat, or you buy a round for the bar, and you will be held to it.

It can be considered out dated and baseless, like not wearing white after labor day. Or a red dress to a wedding, but good manners should never be out of style. Manners maketh the man.

never got not wearing white after labor day. What was the background of that? Or a red dress to a wedding, background? I'm sure half of it was made up to make the upper class seem "better" about themselves.

Is this ok at a wedding?
1533020623719071549_im_600x799.jpg

Last edited:
never got not wearing white after labor day. What was the background of that? Or a red dress to a wedding, background? I'm sure half of it was made up to make the upper class seem "better" about themselves.

Is this ok at a wedding?

Yes, that is ok at a wedding if you look like that. Actually, it should be a must.

Is this ok at a wedding?

white is for bright, sunny and warm weather....
wearing it in winter is like ordering a G&T....it's gauche

and no one should draw attention away from the bride on HER day
all of that tradition is for her, it ain't a day for dudes
so no to a red dress

Back
Top Bottom