Not 100% motorcycle related but... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Not 100% motorcycle related but...

Lids is having a sale on selected hats for 6 bucks.
I saw a few alpinestars hats on sale, so kind of motorcycle related? ...

:rolleyes: as motorcycle related goes baseball caps rank right up there with Harley ash trays and lighters.

Be very weary of ordering lids hats online, especially since its clearance - final sale. I used to wear fitted years ago, and the hats online I would order(same exact size) fit differently from hat to hat. It's almost like it was a different company, but they were all new era. I would recommend going into a store and trying them on because of this reason, also there are sometimes flash sales at the store; bought a $25 dollar blue jays fitted once.

Be very weary of ordering lids hats online, especially since its clearance - final sale. I used to wear fitted years ago, and the hats online I would order(same exact size) fit differently from hat to hat. It's almost like it was a different company, but they were all new era. I would recommend going into a store and trying them on because of this reason, also there are sometimes flash sales at the store; bought a $25 dollar blue jays fitted once.

haha I still have my blue jays world series champions hat kickin around somewhere.

Lol yes. Maybe 1%?
Maybe more than we think. I know a lot of riders who cram a ball cap on their head the minute the helmet comes off. I used to, but now I just rock the helmet head lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I ordered a few a couple of weeks back (i guess it's the same $6 sale), and had it shipped to the nearest store for free shipping. I picked it up and it fit great. (I was thinking if it didn't fit too well, i can return it right there, I have returned clearance products at Lids a year ago, but I am not sure they have changed the return policy since then)

Maybe more than we think. I know a lot of riders who cram a ball cap on their head the minute the helmet comes off. I used to, but now I just rock the helmet head lol.

in time that will no longer be a problem

in time that will no longer be a problem
Maybe, my dad is in his late 60's, still has all his hair. I'm 46, haven't lost any yet.
Probably doesn't matter, I've had a brush cut for the last 20 years lol.

:rolleyes: as motorcycle related goes baseball caps rank right up there with Harley ash trays and lighters.

I asked for an ash tray for my motorbike. She went to look. Couldn`t stop laughing. Now she always looks at me funny. I wonder why.

Maybe, my dad is in his late 60's, still has all his hair. I'm 46, haven't lost any yet.
Probably doesn't matter, I've had a brush cut for the last 20 years lol.

there comes time for most men to make a big decision
comb over vs buzz cut
today's emerging middle age gents usually go for the latter
helmet head + comb over is a really bad combo :)

baseball cap goes on if sitting in the sun, got lots of hair, lack of common sense and sunscreen lead to brief skin cancer encounter. I dont like hats, but i like it more than a dry ice spray and scalpel on my forehead.

They should donate them to motorcycle events as prize swag ;)

This is a real hat crankcall,
keeps the rain, sun, sweat flies, snow hail or bird poop off your head way better.
13694977192_66050_1_7104_A-American_Hat_Company_Panama_Cowboy_Hats-00375929-1.jpg

and thanks to JavaFan I now have this image stuck in my head of the president Donald taking off a really juicy sweaty helmet :|

we lived in Arizona for a while, I have several western hats. I now race yachts both local and offshore, I wear an assortment of dumb headgear afloat, but when tied in I like to look like everybody else. A stylish Stetson in a harbor will get a lot of unwanted attention....

Thanks for posting @moarmoto. Just ordered a GSW cap for my son. Pick up in store. Grand total $6.78. Went through Ebates and also got an additional 3% back.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

the kid that likes you or the one that wants to nut sack you?? I'm not treats for anybody that wants to kick me in the nuts, not judging.

Back
Top Bottom