Motorcycle trailers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle trailers

Clutt-225

Hey guys
Is there much of a market for a used enclosed bike trailer?
My dad has a beautiful legend aluminum frame trailer he used for hauling his Harley down south for winter getaways. I may end up acquiring it in a trade but I really need something taller and definitely not as fancy for a work trailer.
this has the stainless steel coach work around the bottom, the stainless rounded top, low roof height for better mileage, ramp door, white finished inside, rhino liner floor. It’s loaded and cost over 10g when new. I mean it’s nice but it’s a bit short for a work trailer and way to nice to beet up.
my pics are to big to post. ��

Last edited:
There’s always people looking for good, used bike trailers.
Price it right and it will sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a friend (in Bowmanville actually) looking for a trailer this spring. He's currently in FL (hence the need for a trailer, but that's another story) and may be interested. As long as it's big enough to fit a Spyder in it. ;)

Send me a PM and I'll give you my email addy to send pictures, I can relay to him. Will need measurements as well..the whole Spyder thing et all.

I believe it’s 5x13 v nose height wise it’s just above the roof height of my stock GMC Sierra.
i will get better measurements next time I’m at his house.
i would be looking to get around $7500 for the trailer.
all of this is pending on a trade I’m making for an f550 for him.
Lol always a deal going on somewhere

thanks for the interest guys guys I will keep you posted

Last edited:
For $7500 you can buy a very nice trailer brand new.

Post some pics with dimensions and features.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Bike Trailer[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Legend deluxe model[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]7x12 deluxe $7475.00[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Sport flap addition to ramp $76.00[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]White panel finish inside $996[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Rear stabilizer jacks $191.00[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Spare tire mount $211.00[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Matching aluminum spare $259[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Salem 2 way vent x2 $220[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]E track fastening $500[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Rhino liner floor $500[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Wheel chalk $250[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Total $10,678[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Purchased new in 2013 at blue water trailers.
very light use since
Dad is open to offers if someone is serious. As it stands doesn’t look like I’m going to be taking it on a trade but he will be selling it this spring.
i do have pics if you want to pm me an email address.

Maybe I should have posted this in a forsale section. Mods please move to a more appropriate location if needed.[/FONT]

Really need photos

site is not setup well to host pictures
works better if you upload them to a picture host website
imgur works well, then paste the share link into your post on this site

It is aluminum frame and yes is a v nose.
it also has a lower roof height which greatly improves fuel mileage.
my truck can maintain an average 14L/100km with a 900lb Harley Road Glide inside.
but yes that is the deluxe model with the stainless coach works, round stainless top and aluminum wheels

Last edited:
7x12 is an interesting size that makes loading two bikes a breeze and that along with being aluminum and single axle would keep the overall weight down.

Very nice trailer.

However, this is a high end trailer so it might take a while to sell.

Legend builds new ones every day so somebody buys them. It will sell to somebody that wants it/ needs it.

Are the Harley logos removable? Those would have to go right away for a lot of people...including my buddy with the Spyder. The measurements work though.

I'll email him your ad. Although I know money isn't a problem, I'm not sure he's looking for something crazy fancy at the same time, so it probably comes down to dollars and cents and $7500 may be a bit steep considering there's brand new enclosed trailers in a similar size (and many, with brakes as well) for less.

Ultimately, PM me your absolute best price so I can let him know. Like I said, he's in FL right now...but I'm only about 5 minutes from you myself. ;)

Although the farkles are nice, they are like farkles on a bike, no one in the used market wants to pay, for the farkles, (unfortunate for the seller). It is as another poster stated more of a high end trailer, so it will need a niche buyer. As it is, buyers are going to look at the MSRP from 2013, and say they aren't going to basically give you the MSRP, almost 6 years later.

Having said that there are LOTS of docs, dentists, and lawyers with Harleys...lol

Hopefully, it goes quickly and your dad is able to get a decent recovery for it. Best of luck.

Bike Trailer
Legend deluxe model
7x12 deluxe $7475.00
Sport flap addition to ramp $76.00
White panel finish inside $996
Rear stabilizer jacks $191.00
Spare tire mount $211.00
Matching aluminum spare $259
Salem 2 way vent x2 $220
E track fastening $500
Rhino liner floor $500
Wheel chalk $250

Total $10,678

Purchased new in 2013 at blue water trailers.
very light use since
Dad is open to offers if someone is serious. As it stands doesn’t look like I’m going to be taking it on a trade but he will be selling it this spring.
i do have pics if you want to pm me an email address.

Maybe I should have posted this in a forsale section. Mods please move to a more appropriate location if needed.

Back
Top Bottom