Motorcycle Tow in Richmond Hill/Markham area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Tow in Richmond Hill/Markham area

GreenPlane

Hello guys, it looks like I need to tow my new bike and was wondering if anyone can help me with it. I know that it is a long weekend but hoped that someone might still be able to help me. Let me know..

Hello guys, it looks like I need to tow my new bike and was wondering if anyone can help me with it. I know that it is a long weekend but hoped that someone might still be able to help me. Let me know..
Give motolimo a call.
Dude is pretty helpful.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Just found them in "sponsors list". Sent them a message and plan to call once my daughter will be sleeping.. hope they work on holidays.. If anyone else can help (of course not for free) - let me know.

Give motolimo a call.
Dude is pretty helpful.

Unfortunately, MotoLimo guy wouldn't be able to help me right now (the earliest is Tuesday). So, let me know if there is anyone else who can do it..

Unfortunately, MotoLimo guy wouldn't be able to help me right now (the earliest is Tuesday). So, let me know if there is anyone else who can do it..
If you call CAA they might bw able to send you a trained flatbed tow, you'd may need to pay if the bike doesn't have a plate. Easier if you're a member.
Or Abrams is a towing company as well, 24 hour service.
You need it moved Sunday or Monday?

The best outcome if I can move tonight/tomorrow morning.. maybe I should try CAA.. do you know their rate for "not covered" towings?

If you call CAA they might bw able to send you a trained flatbed tow, you'd may need to pay if the bike doesn't have a plate. Easier if you're a member.
Or Abrams is a towing company as well, 24 hour service.
You need it moved Sunday or Monday?

I would assume it would be at the discretion of the driver. Depending on the distance too? Never paid for CAA outside of my membership.
I know motolimo estimated a 30km trip to be approx $170 from Brampton to mid Toronto. I would imagine the contracted CAA towers to be more, but not by much?

Is infernobuster still in the game? May be worth pm'ing him.

If that's toyhauler, I contacted him a few weeks back and he was very accommodating and his price was reasonable. That purchase didn't work out and I didn't use his service- but I found him to be very professional with prompt replies to my queries.

If that's toyhauler, I contacted him a few weeks back and he was very accommodating and his price was reasonable. That purchase didn't work out and I didn't use his service- but I found him to be very professional with prompt replies to my queries.

Thats him. I couldnt remember what he called his service.

Back
Top Bottom