Amber alert | GTAMotorcycle.com

Amber alert

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
So all the self entitled snowflakes are crying because they rec'd an Amber Alert that woke them up.
To the point if calling 911 to effing complain!
"What can I do?? I'm in bed"
"You woke me up!"
"I live hours away from Brampton!"

TURN YOUR DOG-DAMN PHONE OFF AND STFU!

A poor girl lost her life. She wil NEVER wake up again.

Her father was found 2 hours away.

God forbid this happens to anyone here but if it does, you are welcome to wake my fat ass up anytime. My kids are my life (even the one that hates me). I can't even begin to imagine how this poor mother feels right now.
Rest In Peace Riya

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

To hell in a handbasket.

People are selfish and inconsiderate ****s is all this is...RIP Riya. Such a sad situation in every way.

That's disgusting. Imagine it was your kid.

RIP Riya. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. This is so sad. What a waste of a young life

That's the problem in the world today. Everyone has the sense of self entitlement.

One of our Customer Service Managers is off on sick leave as she was bawled out by a customer and now had been diagnosed by a doctor with PTSD. Maybe she should go an live in Alleppo, Syria for a few weeks to see what real PTSD is.

100 years ago these people would not survive. All we are doing by catering to them is polluting the gene pool and driving the species towards extinction.

Sorry, I'm actually quite angry about this

Everyone of the dip-***** that called to complain and called in using the Emergency 911 number should get a bloody bill in the mail, for tying up an Emergency line for a non Emergency call.....bloody self entitled scum bags....

A bill for about $1000 should do it.

Self absorbed asshats, every...single...one of them.

That's disgusting. Imagine it was your kid.

RIP Riya. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. This is so sad. What a waste of a young life

That's the problem in the world today. Everyone has the sense of self entitlement.

One of our Customer Service Managers is off on sick leave as she was bawled out by a customer and now had been diagnosed by a doctor with PTSD. Maybe she should go an live in Alleppo, Syria for a few weeks to see what real PTSD is.

100 years ago these people would not survive. All we are doing by catering to them is polluting the gene pool and driving the species towards extinction.

Sorry, I'm actually quite angry about this

The hell, it's your job to interact with customers. Did she think they only call in to tell them what a great job the company is doing?

Calling 911 is of course stupid, and although the Amber Alert last night woke me up, I think it was an acceptable use of the system

However, I question why anyone received it this morning, when the full tragedy of the situation had already become apparent. Like I received it a second time while driving in... I ignored it but it was still distracting. They've given themselves to power to beam disruptive messages directly into people's phones, they damn well better take it seriously or best case scenario people will stop paying attention to them.

Maybe consider you may not have the full context of the situation, nor are you entitled to it. PTSD is triggered by things that would not be traumatising to mentally healthy people. You gonna laugh at a vet for having an attack during fireworks?

Allow me to also say that I never received an alert.

I happened to be using my phone when the alert went out. Rather loud and unexpected, actually made me jump.
The only thought I had was "poor little girl, I hope they find her fast".

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I happened to be using my phone when the alert went out. Rather loud and unexpected, actually made me jump.
The only thought I had was "poor little girl, I hope they find her fast".

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
And that is the only reaction anyone should have had imho.

Prepaid phone as well(no alert).At nite it is turned off or where i wouldn't hear it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom