First Manufacturing jacket and sizes - anybody have and where to buy? | GTAMotorcycle.com

First Manufacturing jacket and sizes - anybody have and where to buy?

stickman88

I just recently came across the First Manufacturing brand of jackets and am interested in getting one. They seem to be good quality leather for not a bad price. I saw a review on Revzilla but their site is in USD and the exchange rate along with shipping + possible duties will make it more expensive than it should be.

Has anybody heard of the brand and know where the cheapest place to get it? Also as per Revzilla's vides the sizing is abit larger than usual and they suggest to size down for a more snug fit. Can anybody confirm?

Thanks

I just recently came across the First Manufacturing brand of jackets and am interested in getting one. They seem to be good quality leather for not a bad price. I saw a review on Revzilla but their site is in USD and the exchange rate along with shipping + possible duties will make it more expensive than it should be.

Has anybody heard of the brand and know where the cheapest place to get it? Also as per Revzilla's vides the sizing is abit larger than usual and they suggest to size down for a more snug fit. Can anybody confirm?

Thanks

Go to their website firstmfg.com and scroll to the bottom. Click on store locator and you can see a bunch of stores based on your location.

Corsa Motocicletta (Burlington)
Leathers (Hamilton)
Town Moto (Toronto)
Doc’s Leathers (Toronto)
Hide House (Acton)
Jennie’s Custom Leather (Orangeville)
Tri City Cycle (Waterloo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Altimategear have a great assortmant of First in Stock and more coming in for our recently expanded shop. We will be exhibiting together with First at the Spring Show in April

Back
Top Bottom