Jagmeet Singh | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jagmeet Singh

Delboy

What do Canadians think of Jagmeet. I’ve actually seen a few stories on him on US current affairs programs really touting him as possibly Canada’s first Non White Prime Minister.

I didn’t think he was doing that well in Canada? Is he?

My political views lean more towards the NDP so I may be a bit biased. I was a big fan of Mulcair and also Ed Broadbent. But I personally just like this guy. He’s young, he’s colorful. I met him in Vancouver airport and he was very nice to speak to. I think he has made some mistakes not to distance himself more from the Sikh homeland issue though.

When is the election? Can he make any ground up on Trudeau?

Keep it nice please. I’m just interested in your thoughts as I intend to vote

Last edited:
He seems to have failed miserably on foreign affairs so far, plenty of 'deer in headlight' moments. However, our current PM seems to be the biggest snowflake in history, so maybe anything is possible.

That being said I very much doubt NDP will lead a federal government anytime soon.

Probably a good representative for local politics but on a national level, I’m not sure.

I think the liberals have leaned so left it’s almost hard to tell them apart from the NDP and the NDP is trying so hard to show how different they are, they are extremely too far left which hurts them from gaining any votes from the centre.

Personally, I think Mad Max is the right person but, won’t gain the traction needed.

Does anybody know who Andrew Scheer is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I expect Justin to be unseated... but I don't think it'll be Jagmeet and the NDP that do it.

JT was voted in on name alone . Nothing surprises me with the sheep public . Next election coverage is bought and paid for by JT and 600 million hand outs . Then the ministry of fake news will fire up . The snowflakes worried bout Russian influence . Lol

I'd just like to see a change and someone that makes the establishment "uncomfortable". You may be right in that he may be a little inexperienced for federal politics, may be a better leader for the Ontario NDP. I'd love to see a shake up there.

good comment above re: the Libs taking up the left lane

NDP have no where to run, but Singh seems alright

Scheer? religious prairie freak with a permanent smirk
Cons better find someone else
or JT is gonna be in power longer than PET

Singh made his brand toxic to many rank and file NDPers and beyond with his incomprehensible and double-standard handling of Erin Weir with the Party, especially compared to Christine Moore. Singh then trolled into identity politics with many SK NDP members who questioned his actions, calling them intimidation by the privileged. Even Jason Kenney of all people thought the irony was thick (https://twitter.com/jkenney/status/1039642857902985216?lang=en). Zero apologies or acknowledgement through all this from Singh. His knowledge and handling of basic foreign policy has been a joke as well. It's to the point where the other national parties actually see merit with Singh finally winning a spot years later now as an MP in Burnaby... because he's a lame duck toxic brand that will keep the NDP party solidly in the basement with minimal effects. Even Mulcair has had enough of Singh. All of these things have been reported through many sources and can be easily found and read with google searches.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I see any decent politicians anywhere. Federal politics seems to be a bunch of anonymous people on every side entrenched in familiar positions except the fanatical obsession with political correctness has really infected the liberals more this time, and I lean left. Provincially it's a veritable gong show. Ford is an idiot.

Trudeau sends so many mixed messages trying to appeal to everyone at once it's making my head spin. "We love the environment" "lets build a big pipeline for the worlds filthiest oil". About the only thing he did slightly right recently was in the way he treated Trump.

Provincially it's a veritable gong show.

I mean, you say that like it hasn't been for a long, LONG time.

Just saw deficit reduced by 1 billion, if it continues to trend that way then i say keep the idiot in power.

Just saw deficit reduced by 1 billion, if it continues to trend that way then i say keep the idiot in power.

certainly an improvement over the previous regime
it's hard to give Ford credit for anything as he's such an imbecile
but I think things are improving so I'll hold my nose and take it

hard to do with the blond, fat idiot south of us
he's several grades below the Ford level imbecility

certainly an improvement over the previous regime
it's hard to give Ford credit for anything as he's such an imbecile
but I think things are improving so I'll hold my nose and take it

hard to do with the blond, fat idiot south of us
he's several grades below the Ford level imbecility

Well he sure has messed up whatever he could so far. Costing Hydro One over 100 million dollars because of the blown Avista deal.

Thats fine...but the idiot is doing irreparable harm to higher education. That’s where you get innovation from. No innovation means service industries only. If you’re fine with that then ok. We are already way way behind many other first world countries in innovation.

Thats fine...but the idiot is doing irreparable harm to higher education. That’s where you get innovation from. No innovation means service industries only. If you’re fine with that then ok. We are already way way behind many other first world countries in innovation.

Every government does something retarded, it's simply impossible to have your cake and eat it too when it comes to collecting money and spending it. The only difference is, what one does may or may not affect you and yours. The other may very well get deep in your ****.

Every government does something retarded, it's simply impossible to have your cake and eat it too when it comes to collecting money and spending it. The only difference is, what one does may or may not affect you and yours. The other may very well get deep in your ****.

I really don’t mind if he’s a populist, but being a populist and anti-intellectual that’s a dangerous combo.

Jagmeet? Seems like a nice enough guy but like all NDP types he's full of lunatic ideas and unrealistic financial solutions that make him impossible to vote for.

Parachuting into a by-election on the other side of the country is a crock of ****.

imo Justin won thanks to the weed vote, his opposition underestimated the power of that.

right place, right time
Harper was past his due date

"old stock Canadians"
and the 1-800 snitch on a muzzie hotline
didn't help either

Back
Top Bottom