Toronto Motorcycle Show!! Free Tickets!! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Motorcycle Show!! Free Tickets!!

Thanks! About 5 posts in I almost gave up!....you can only post every 30 seconds....this is going to take 30 minutes!
Trust me, I know lol
I'm usually all over these but I was sleeping while you were winning
Enjoy the show

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Thanks! About 5 posts in I almost gave up!....you can only post every 30 seconds....this is going to take 30 minutes!
The most well deserved win I've seen on these posts hahaha!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I haven' been to this show before, but if I wanted to buy gear (new jacket and boots) on site, can that be done? If you can buy on at the show, are the prices better?

I haven' been to this show before, but if I wanted to buy gear (new jacket and boots) on site, can that be done? If you can buy on at the show, are the prices better?
Yes, you can. I went last year, and there were a few vendors selling gear on site. Bigger vendors like GP bikes may not bring their gear though. Last year they didn't.

Edit: actually nvm .. this looks like different show to me. The one I went to was near Pearson airport.

Yep some vendors with good deals on site. The website posted 70 times in this thread has a list of who is there.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Bump for another pair of tickets up for grabs!! See first post for rules!!

Cheers

Paul

"Can't wait to see GTAM at the Toronto Motorcycle Show Feb 15-17 2019

Can't wait to see GTAM at the Toronto Motorcycle Show Feb 15-17 2019

Can't wait to see GTAM at the Toronto Motorcycle Show Feb 15-17 2019

Back
Top Bottom