Large dealerships in the GTA? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Large dealerships in the GTA?

Tenny80

Hey Folks,

I am a couple of hours east near Kingston. My wife and I are planning on spending the weekend in Toronto and visiting a few bike shops. I have GP Bikes and Vos on the list. Any others we should be looking at?

I currently ride a Vstrom and I am looking at adding a more 2up oriented bike to the stable.

If you like Kawasaki, then could check out ATC Corral in Stouffville. Family run business, great people.

Snow city cycle in Scarborough is also good from what I hear.

Also, Markham outdoor power is a big dealership. Have lots of Hondas.

Assuming you'd be taking 401 west, you could check out GPbikes first , Snow city in Scarborough second, then make your way to Markham outdoor power, and finally ATC Corral in Stouffville.

Last edited:
Toronto motorcycle show Feb 15-17
let the dealers come to you ;)

Hit up Royal Distributing down the street from GP.
.......Or just wait until next weekend and go to the motorcycle show, see everything at once!

I liked the folks at Sturgess in Hamilton when I visited them a few years back. A bit out of the way, but I was in the area. Where exactly near Kingston are you? There's a few of us from down here.

there is Mackie HD in Oshawa
lots of 2-up capable bikes to look at
but probably not interesting to OP as he rides a Vstrom

I find Ottawa bike shopping to be better
2 large, nice dealers on Hunt Club Rd.
lots of bikes in stock a both

there is Mackie HD in Oshawa
lots of 2-up capable bikes to look at
but probably not interesting to OP as he rides a Vstrom

I find Ottawa bike shopping to be better
2 large, nice dealers on Hunt Club Rd.
lots of bikes in stock a both
Agreed. Wheelsport was excellent to deal with as well.

Thanks for all of the info guys! Next weekend would have been ideal but unfortunately my wife works weekends and only gets 1 a month off. We just felt like getting away for a night, break from the kids, etc the bikes are secondary as I likely wont buy a 2nd bike until spring anyways.

Back
Top Bottom