Anyone know a guy with a truck in Scarborough | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone know a guy with a truck in Scarborough

sburns

Hey gang, I need to move an appliance (a washer). Anyone know someone with a truck I can hire? Moving companies have minimum rate which is not suitable for a small job like this.

Thx

I've rented vehicles from Home Depot. They don't care why you are using it.

Lowe’s, homedepot and Uhaul all rent pickups or vans for 20.00. You do not have to purchase anything from Lowe’s or homedepot. You only get about an hour and a half of time, otherwise you pay more.

Yeah thought about that, but you need to make a store purchase. I already have the washer in storage, just need to move it and someone to help lift it.

I think I found someone off kijiji.

Go and buy a single bolt from the hardware section, then go rent the truck to take it home...

Want to make friends? Buy a truck.
Most of us have things to do.... Visit Enterprise, they have plenty waiting for you.

Have you guys tried Turo yet? It's an app for your phone, kind of like airBnB except for your vehicle. I'd personally never want to loan out my vehicle, but there are plenty of people who do... from Tesla's to pickup trucks you can rent people's personal rides, for a decent deal in most cases.

Have you guys tried Turo yet? It's an app for your phone, kind of like airBnB except for your vehicle. I'd personally never want to loan out my vehicle, but there are plenty of people who do... from Tesla's to pickup trucks you can rent people's personal rides, for a decent deal in most cases.
Always wondered how insurance works with Turo

Always wondered how insurance works with Turo

Me too... I installed the app out of curiosity but haven't had the need to rent a vehicle recently. Checking a few ads close to me this is what it says regarding insurance:

WhRR3Xu.png

ax90ym9.jpg

Me too... I installed the app out of curiosity but haven't had the need to rent a vehicle recently. Checking a few ads close to me this is what it says regarding insurance:

WhRR3Xu.png

ax90ym9.jpg
Oh so 2M liability is included in the reservation. Are the rental rates expensive?
Typically rental insurance costs $30-40 a day on average, IME.

Also, sounds like collision/comprehensive is optional and likely comes at an additional cost. Not sure why anyone would rent out their expensive cars like this. At the very least, they should make sure a renter opts for full insurance coverage.

Lowe’s, homedepot and Uhaul all rent pickups or vans for 20.00. You do not have to purchase anything from Lowe’s or homedepot. You only get about an hour and a half of time, otherwise you pay more.

Last time I rented from Home Depot they ask for a receipt of items before I could rent the truck. This was last year or so.

I knew there was some kinda app for this, thanks, for next time.

Back
Top Bottom