Ride 3 Video Game | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride 3 Video Game

arogal

Not sure how many of you play video games, but Ride 3 is a blast! Picked it up the other day and it plays very well on the Xbox One X with 60fps on performance mode (there is a quality mode that has slightly better graphics at 30fps also). Big improvement over Ride 2. If you guys want to get somewhat of an itch off, I highly recommend Ride 3, it's awesome!
e276de5b-3e94-4798-830a-4e70697e28bf_1.79dd1f1d3957b62dcb097f11454720d2.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry but the games garbage, you cannot replicate motorcycling in a video game like you can driving a car. The physics in Ride are so off from realistic, eg you can brake stupid hard in corners or be full throttle and not fall, but the second you touch an apex you get thrown from the bike. You can take a corner with a Panigale on grass and not fall but bumping another rider you'll get tossed. The physics are very annoying and inconsistent. Bikes sounds like garbage, and there are so many microtransactions it's ridiculous.

Sorry but the games garbage, you cannot replicate motorcycling in a video game like you can driving a car. The physics in Ride are so off from realistic, eg you can brake stupid hard in corners or be full throttle and not fall, but the second you touch an apex you get thrown from the bike. You can take a corner with a Panigale on grass and not fall but bumping another rider you'll get tossed. The physics are very annoying and inconsistent. Bikes sounds like garbage, and there are so many microtransactions it's ridiculous.
Only so much you can expect from a video game.....I understand what you mean. In comparison to others that have been released in the last 5+ years it is the best imo.
What difficulty were you playing on? I have everything turned off, except for the AI which is on easy just so I can move up the ladder quicker.

generally motorcycle riding in video games is awful. I think the only one that I enjoyed and could ride well was in Midnight Club Los Angeles for the PS3. I loved the open world city you could just roam around with running from cops or whatever. The fastest car in the game was a couple hundred thousand, but the fastest vehicle of them all was like $13,000 because it was a motorcycle.

Back
Top Bottom