Race fairings - where to buy? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Race fairings - where to buy?

justride

where to you guys buy your race fairings? There is skarkskins, armour bodies, auctmart but what online stores do you guys shop at?. looking for something decent for decent price.
thanks.

Can also check out Bayside, Bluestreak, and Flexi-glass

Had a set from James @ squidskinz, no complaints.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

.. he will also repair his own body work for cheap after a crash.

my next set will be a squids skin for the repair alone.

Squidskins is local and makes his own stuff.

Had a set from James @ squidskinz, no complaints.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine picked up some Auctmart's as well. For $1000 all in, we were very impressed and the fitment was pretty much dead on. I'll be ordering my set sometime next week.
IY7ENii.jpg

another vote for James / Squidskinz, he has great fairings and will also fix them for you when you crash.

buy local

Another vote for James at Squidskins & they hold up pretty well when you crash them.

Just too bad he doesn't make them for all bikes.
Ahem, Triumph ... :(

If you have pretty much brand new fairings that have never been down or repaired, Squidskinz will make replicas of commonly damaged spots.
Might be an idea if you have an oddball bike.

Me, I just lucked out and got a nearly brand new set of fairings (pro painted, minor repair necessary to the belly pan, and a small crack in side panel cause by shipping) for my KTM RC8r for $250 USD delivered to Niagara Falls, NY. All said and done, after gas, conversion etc, it's about $425. Can't go wrong there, considering anywhere else would be closer to $1000 after shipping and taxes.

where to you guys buy your race fairings? There is skarkskins, armour bodies, auctmart but what online stores do you guys shop at?. looking for something decent for decent price.
thanks.

We've had lots of luck with Flexi-Glass, made in Canada and available painted or just with primer, we have some samples on site to look at. Please call the shop for details.

Have you asked him?

I thought he made the triumph fronts for some of the guys with triumph faired SV650s but I could be wrong.

Meh.
I just got some fresh Flexi-Glass ones before xmas so It's all good.

Back
Top Bottom