Motorcycle Shipping | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Shipping

Iceman

Going to ride BC this summer and am renting a bike from CycleBC in Vancouver, wonder if I should of had my bike shipped out instead?

I got a quote, very reasonable. I am not affiliated. $550 to Van is an excellent price. A rental for a few days the same price...

BB

guy is based out of Alberta
lots of little outfits there doing cross country runs for regular folks
the work force there being in constant transit like it is
so this guy has added bikes as a specialty
good idea

I'm working out in BC right now for the foreseeable future and am actually considering shipping my bike out here...then riding around a few days before coming home, possibly get to Alaska as it's only a few hours away by car. Actually would love to ride from home to site here if possible but that's close to 5000km so a full rotation at home would be taken up by the ride.

So after a few days, it seems the ad is gone. Doesn't seem too reliable. While $550 is a cheap price to ship from Toronto to Vancouver, as the old saw says, you get what you pay for. And I wouldn't trust what I was getting here. I'm looking to ship my bike to Vancouver this spring, and safety of the bike, insurance, years in business are more important to me than saving a few hundred bucks.

The quote is very competitive. Tfx is asking double for 3 naked bikes to Vancouver. For sub $7000 bikes like ours it makes more sense to crate them and save a little, maybe not so much if your bike is $10k plus.

agree that the guy/gal is reposting to stop it getting buried.

Back
Top Bottom