Motorcycle Social Experiment | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Social Experiment

What kind of bike/bikes do you ride? ​Cruiser

How would you describe your riding style: Passive, Neutral or Aggressive? Neutral

Do you find it difficult to get a group to ride together during the day? At night? Day and night no issue .

Would you ride more if you could get a group together more easily? No

If there were a solution to get a group ride together more easily would you use it? No .

Do you feel safer riding solo or in a group? ​Only with familiar people or club members .

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt that it would have been safer if you were riding in a group? Not really .

Do you feel it is more beneficial to ride solo or in a group? Doesn`t matter I like both .

Please use answers that were in post #3 (thanks Joel)
Change riding to 1x per week
And bike to cruiser.
All other answers the same

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

How often do you ride your bike?
4 times a week

Do you usually ride solo or in a group?
Usually with 1 other rider

What kind of bike/bikes do you ride?
Yamaha VStar Cruiser

How would you describe your riding style: Passive, Neutral or Aggressive?
Neutral

Do you find it difficult to get a group to ride together during the day? At night?
Never an issue

Would you ride more if you could get a group together more easily?
No, I ride with or without friends

If there were a solution to get a group ride together more easily would you use it?
There are plenty of riding clubs to choose from if that's what you want

Do you feel safer riding solo or in a group?
Group

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt that it would have been safer if you were riding in a group?
Yes

Do you feel it is more beneficial to ride solo or in a group?
Group

How often do you ride your bike? As often as possible in the Spring/Summer/Fall which is usually 2-3 days a week.

Do you usually ride solo or in a group? Usually solo, but I do have a few people I will ride with occasionally.

What kind of bike/bikes do you ride? Street is sport touring.

How would you describe your riding style: Passive, Neutral or Aggressive? For the most most part I take it easy, but there is always a time and place for 'Spirited' riding.

Do you find it difficult to get a group to ride together during the day? At night? If I do go out with a group, it's usually during the day/evening, not night.

Would you ride more if you could get a group together more easily? No.

If there were a solution to get a group ride together more easily would you use it? No.

Do you feel safer riding solo or in a group? Safer with my particular group, but I view them as the exception to the rule.

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt that it would have been safer if you were riding in a group? No.

Do you feel it is more beneficial to ride solo or in a group? ​Depends on the situation, but generally speaking, I would say solo.

How often do you ride your bike?
Two or three times a week.

Do you usually ride solo or in a group?
Mostly solo, but occasionally with one or two close friends who I have ridden with for 30+ years.

What kind of bike/bikes do you ride?
Sport Touring.

How would you describe your riding style: Passive, Neutral or Aggressive?
Neutral in town, more aggressive on back roads.

Do you find it difficult to get a group to ride together during the day? At night?
No. Prefer solo.

Would you ride more if you could get a group together more easily?
No.

If there were a solution to get a group ride together more easily would you use it?
No.

Do you feel safer riding solo or in a group?
I feel safer riding solo.

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt that it would have been safer if you were riding in a group?
No.

Do you feel it is more beneficial to ride solo or in a group?
Riding solo is more beneficial to me because I can stop when and where I want and ride at a pace I like. Group rides can be frustrating at times because the ride is too structured.

Back
Top Bottom