Happy Birthday GTAM!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Happy Birthday GTAM!!

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
What a ride!!

It was 20 years ago today I registered the domain GTAMotorcycle.com. It's been an amazing community thanks to all of you.

There have been great times throughout the years, awesome rides with awesome people!

We are working on updating the forum soon for our 20th anniversary and hope to put on some events this year.

Thank you all for making this the great resource that it is!!

Cheers

Paul

tenor.gif

In for the last 17 years (since 2002). Didn't realize it started 3 years earlier! Time flies.

Who still remembers the Yahoo message board that was GTAM? Wow time flies Paul.Congrats.

What a ride!

Happy B-Day GTAM!

Happy birthday. Here’s hoping the next 20 will be as much fun!

Thumbs up. I saw cutekills GTAM vehicle a month or two ago. I was impressed that you two were that interested in this hobby project. I'm glad it has survived this long and hope it continues long into the future.

Congrats Paul and to the GTAM community. I've been here 12 years now and I still check in almost every day. I joined looking for my first bike and found it here on the forum. Here's wishing you another 20 years of success. Cheers.:eek:ccasion5:

Wow, thanks for all of the hard work!

Happy B-day. Not sure when I joined...

According to the join dates on the forum, four years before Paul. Obviously something a little fishy is going on there. It looks like you were part of the oldest group that stuck around (~2002). It is possible that there was a forum reset around 2002 and there are a bunch of original members here that lost their join date.

awesome ... didn't even realize it has been that long ...

Happy birthday, GTAM!!

(Many join dates of us fossils are inaccurate because there was a board crash at one point a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.)

Happy Birthday GTAM.

Enjoying the site for nearly 8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday GTAM. Thanks again Paul and Donna for building this community.
I've been here a long time. First time I met the GTAM crew in person was at a Brampton Toy Ride a long long time ago. Shortly after that at the Ride for Sight.
Time flies when we're having fun and there's still so much more fun to be had!

Back
Top Bottom