liberals sent me an email requesting money | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

liberals sent me an email requesting money

Mcguity tried to do the same thing.. Whats the difference. Hope you didn't vote liberal.

the point is, a majority government becomes a dictatorship- liberal or conservative. I meant no offense to you; my words to you were wrong and poorly stated. my apologies.

Mcguinty government was also facing being sued by developers - but yeah, he was just another no spine twit. Some of the protected green was lost forever with Mcguinty gov.

I voted green in the last provincial election.

Last edited:
Hahaha. During an OMB hearing regarding potential destruction of protected forest, the board, proponents, lawyers and consultants took a bus trip to the site to see what the argument was about. As the bus pulled up, bulldozers were flattening the woodlot. The lawyers just shook their heads.

fella north of Oakville two years ago bulldozed 6 acres of woodlot for 'developement' with no paperwork, his fines are in the many tens of thousands and he has been unofficially 'red flagged' by the building dept , he may never see permits there without doing backflips that will cost him thiouysands more
It cant always be equated that lack of enforcement in some areas is not lack thereof in others.

Did anybody see the proposed 407 extension across from dundas /403?? it goes up over the brow of the escarpment out past waterdown. A homeowner cant put up a shed without municipal/ niagara escarpment commision/conservation Halton clearances , but the 407?? 6 lanes baby. It follows the bruce trail FFS.

the point is, a majority government becomes a dictatorship- liberal or conservative. I meant no offense to you; my words to you were wrong and poorly stated. my apologies.

Mcguinty government was also facing being sued by developers - but yeah, he was just another no spine twit. Some of the protected green was lost forever with Mcguinty gov.

I voted green in the last provincial election.

No apology necessary, all good.

Governments sucks all around. I get it some try, other don't. No different then any other workplace I guess.

If automation really becomes a thing it would be great to automate the government to just run as it should (like a utility) and not interfere with with our lives with hidden personal agendas, and backroom deals.

government should be replaced with a smartphone app
direct, daily democracy....citizens get to choose, everyday
what we do about certain things, what could go wrong with that?

Hence I said "my biggest fear". I know change of government could change everything.

We've been there 15 years and will always own it. Eventually water/sewers will come through. Change is inevitable, and I have a phase 2 plan for retirement somewhere else

Toronto HOH is nasty ?..
Good read
you should have seen the chemistry class they found in the groundwater around laing street.

Last edited:
government should be replaced with a smartphone app
direct, daily democracy....citizens get to choose, everyday
what we do about certain things, what could go wrong with that?

Yeah, a lot. A sadly large percentage of the population of the world are stupid. And many don't know it. Google "Dunning Kruger".

Did anybody see the proposed 407 extension across from dundas /403?? it goes up over the brow of the escarpment out past waterdown. A homeowner cant put up a shed without municipal/ niagara escarpment commision/conservation Halton clearances , but the 407?? 6 lanes baby. It follows the bruce trail FFS.

Do you have links? I haven't seen and can't find anything on it.

I don't have links, I had a meeting with the owners of Fisher Farms, they are the pear orchard at Dundas/Cedar Spring rd. they have the 200+- acres on the face of the escarpment.
They just sold the 80 acres in question to the Bruce Trail Assoc. deal just completed.

Wait, he got us a good deal with NAFTA?

Dealing with the USA is like being mugged.

You can give the mugger your wallet or you can be shot and they take it. It happened with the Avro Arrow and it will continue to happen with trade issues, Arctic sovereignty issues etc.

Reply to the email and ask J.T. how his eye surgery went?

Clearly he was unable to read your T4 statement and realize you've already contributed far more than your fair share of the cost his self-balancing budget. Oh and, a free tip: tell him don't be afraid to remove his socks and switch to using his toes after he runs out of fingers counting the number of zeros in his deficit. Thanks for the bill.

And today natives will be sworn in , in Manitoba, using an eagle feather instead of a bible. It will strengthen relations.
And they say beettlejuice , beettlejuice, beettlejuice three times.

Ok, I added the bettlejuice part.

when does the wierdness stop?

And today natives will be sworn in , in Manitoba, using an eagle feather instead of a bible.

Going on the whole basis behind being sworn in, I think I'd rather see someone being sworn in with a representation of their traditional beliefs over what would be nothing more than a book pulled out of the fiction section to them.

Going on the whole basis behind being sworn in, I think I'd rather see someone being sworn in with a representation of their traditional beliefs over what would be nothing more than a book pulled out of the fiction section to them.

There is no way he gets the irony.

What I find mildly ironic is that we may have people governing a system that they're somewhat if not completely separate from.

the point is, a majority government becomes a dictatorship- liberal or conservative....
Dictatorship - no, that's something completely different -- ask anyone who has lived under one if you want a more passionate answer. In a dictatorship, one person controls things without being restricted by a political party, time, constitution, laws or an opposition.

We live in a Democracy, meaning leaders organized into a political party have time limited mandates, regional representation (MPPS), constitution, laws, and an opposition. Unlike a dictatorship, democratically elected leaders must people periodically renew control in contested elections.

And today natives will be sworn in , in Manitoba, using an eagle feather instead of a bible. It will strengthen relations.
And they say beettlejuice , beettlejuice, beettlejuice three times.

Ok, I added the bettlejuice part.

when does the wierdness stop?

perhaps when the west moves on from worshiping a man/god
who was a middle eastern Jew, but somehow ended up being a white guy
born to a virgin mom that ended up pregnant and the husband was okay with this
and who's dad lives in cloud?

perhaps when the west moves on from worshiping a man/god
who was a middle eastern Jew, but somehow ended up being a white guy
born to a virgin mom that ended up pregnant and the husband was okay with this
and who's dad lives in cloud?

well , when you put it like that it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom