liberals sent me an email requesting money | GTAMotorcycle.com

liberals sent me an email requesting money

boyoboy

here is my reply,

Sat 2019-01-12, 6:00 PM
I like how you get straight to the point and ask for money. Maybe you should start out with some good news. It would be fantastic if you started with telling us how many of the northern communities without a clean water supply are now fixed. I was so happy when I heard Justin trudeau PROMISE that ALL these northern communites w/o clean water will ALL HAVE CLEAN DRINKING WATER BEFORE THE END OF HIS TERM. How's that going ? There is a lot of these communities so I imagine J trudeau must be well on his way with correcting this very long running issue. Tell us, how many communites now have clean water? 10? 20? 30? please inform me on how j.trudeau is proceeding on this. Does the hospital on the long running boil water advisory finally have clean water? You should talk about this - everyone luvs hearing how a politician keeps his promises. Please forward my request to the honourable woman elbowing hissy fit twit who acts like a spoiled kid, the honourable trudeau. pass this around the office if you like. Best regards, ***** *******
p.s. please take me off your mailing list.

Sent: December 28, 2018 3:17 PM

Conservative party sent me a text message asking if they could count on my support.

I don’t blindly support anyone.

Blindly supporting any one party is asinine.

Conservative party sent me a text message asking if they could count on my support.

I don’t blindly support anyone.

^like
Would you like me to write something equally flattering for the conservatives ? lots of ammo lol
I think its important to let the politicians know what we dislike. Im hoping my reply will let some liberals know what issues are on our minds.
I know J. trudeau won't even get a whiff of my reply, but other liberals will. Hopefully the clean water issue concern will get inserted into some kind of statistical analysis.

NATO blocks emails from my address - using shame was my approach w them. I should probably get a 2nd address...

Last edited:
I know J. trudeau won't even get a whiff of my reply

I can get you his phone number. A friend has it. He's left voicemails.

And has had subsequent visits from CSIS. :p

^like
Would you like me to write something equally flattering for the conservatives ? lots of ammo lol
I think its important to let the politicians know what we dislike. Im hoping my reply will let some liberals know what issues are on our minds.
I know J. trudeau won't even get a whiff of my reply, but other liberals will. Hopefully the clean water issue concern will get inserted into some kind of statistical analysis.

NATO blocks emails from my address - using shame was my approach w them. I should probably get a 2nd address...

lol
why does NATO have a problem with you?

This. SO MUCH THIS. I don't understand why people need to identify with a party at all costs, regardless of the leaders or possibly shifting prioirities or policies. Vote for the leader who best serves your desires at that point in time, REGARDLESS of what party they happen to be part of.

I typically always vote differently from federal to provincial. The party means squat to me - the person leading it and what they stand for is what matters.

lol
why does NATO have a problem with you?

Reading his email to the PMO, I suspect I may know why.

Nobody will ever see the email I suspect. The originating mail was likely automated. Even if a lowly aid did receive it, it was likely deleted without a full read, let alone be passed along. The only reason pot actually happened(very late and hastily/poorly executed, I'll add), was because it was the election winning issue, and if he didn't do it, then he'd be 100% guaranteed a 2019 loss. This issue would have been a deciding factor for very few people in comparison, so it's not even on their priority list. Maybe they'll fix it in 22 years after the budget balances itself.

Last edited:
The funniest political solicitation I got was from a guy I was forced to do business with, a tin god.

He was running for MPP and flogging a dinner at $100 a plate IIRC.

He wrote the email invitation and clicked on send to all. Of course all the recipients got all of his e addresses as part of the email.

A couple of recipients basically replied that they wouldn't support him in anything less than a suicide attempt. Then they clicked on "Reply to All" I'm trying to picture his face when he realized that everyone on his list got copied on the insulting replies.

If you really want to make a change you should join a party so you can be part of the selection process however you also have to be able to bail out when you realize the party masses are heading down the wrong road.

I know a die hard Liberal who probably has a shrine to Pierre Elliot in her basement and Justin is likely a God figure. Not much different than Trump supporter, blind to reality.

JT replied on the Liberal website
pretty rosy picture

The holiday season is both a time of reflection and a chance to look forward, and I'm so grateful for the real progress that you've made possible this year with your dedication and support.
Canadians have now created more than 800,000 new jobs since November 2015, and unemployment is at a 40-year low. This year, we successfully negotiated a new NAFTA – and got a good deal for Canada so Canadians can continue to count on well-paying jobs, and businesses can continue to expand and thrive.
The Canada Child Benefit will now provide even more support for Canadian families to help with the high costs of raising kids. Taxes are now lower for the middle class and small businesses, and the typical Canadian family of four will be $2,000 better off.
Meanwhile, we're moving forward with an effective plan to protect a clean environment for future generations while growing our economy.
When it comes to ensuring that all Canadians can count on a real and fair chance at success, there's still much more hard work ahead of us than behind us – but it's clear that your hope and hard work is adding up to some pretty incredible results.
For that – and for everything you do to support real change – I want to thank you.
And we have an important date coming up. As you know, 2019 is an election year – and Canadians are counting on us to continue delivering on our vision of a better, stronger, more inclusive Canada.

JT replied on the Liberal website
pretty rosy picture

The holiday season is both a time of reflection and a chance to look forward, and I'm so grateful for the real progress that you've made possible this year with your dedication and support.
Canadians have now created more than 800,000 new jobs since November 2015, and unemployment is at a 40-year low. This year, we successfully negotiated a new NAFTA – and got a good deal for Canada so Canadians can continue to count on well-paying jobs, and businesses can continue to expand and thrive.
The Canada Child Benefit will now provide even more support for Canadian families to help with the high costs of raising kids. Taxes are now lower for the middle class and small businesses, and the typical Canadian family of four will be $2,000 better off.
Meanwhile, we're moving forward with an effective plan to protect a clean environment for future generations while growing our economy.
When it comes to ensuring that all Canadians can count on a real and fair chance at success, there's still much more hard work ahead of us than behind us – but it's clear that your hope and hard work is adding up to some pretty incredible results.
For that – and for everything you do to support real change – I want to thank you.
And we have an important date coming up. As you know, 2019 is an election year – and Canadians are counting on us to continue delivering on our vision of a better, stronger, more inclusive Canada.
Did he attach the receipt? Probably not -- I'm sure he doesn't want us to know he spent about $70billion in federal debt in to achieve all this.

he did fail to mention the cost of all this

seems it's out of style to mention it anymore
our friend from the south of here has racked up record deficits
during economic boom times
no mention of that down there either

OP reminds me of an old friend
he was barred US entry for 10 years
was not a fan of the W administration
turns out emails sent to WH dot gov
do actually get read and forwarded on

turns out emails sent to WH dot gov
do actually get read and forwarded on
Getting the leader of a country to read something, vs getting the attention of DHS or CSIS are two entirely different directions.

Since the current WH admin has shut down the government, I'd like to send some pizza to the workers that aren't getting paid. Maybe UNIFOR would chip in with me.
We have that young lady we just saved from the Saudi family, maybe she can become a pizza ambassador. Krista Freiland met her at the airport so they both had a photo op.

Who's in?? would it be wrong to put extra cheese on it, the dairy marketing board here angers the donald.

Did you tell them they spent all the money on non existent gas plants.

Sent from the Moon!

Wait, he got us a good deal with NAFTA?

One thing i still struggle with....

I’m pretty neutral... I think my ideology probably puts me a bit closer to liberal than conservative but I’m not a liberal supporter.

Deciding factors are often things that I can’t support. Both parties have ideas I like, and ideas I don’t. But recently it’s been the Conservative party that’s promoting ideas that I fundamentally disagree with.

One thing i still struggle with....

I’m pretty neutral... I think my ideology probably puts me a bit closer to liberal than conservative but I’m not a liberal supporter.

Deciding factors are often things that I can’t support. Both parties have ideas I like, and ideas I don’t. But recently it’s been the Conservative party that’s promoting ideas that I fundamentally disagree with.

And the Liberals are promoting ideas we can't financially sustain. It's akin to being asked if you'd prefer to be hanged or electrocuted.

I'm disappointed I don't have the kind of cash to donate that would pay for MY agenda.

Back
Top Bottom