EARPEACE Performance Plugs | GTAMotorcycle.com

EARPEACE Performance Plugs

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
Has anyone given these a try? They were in sale during Black Friday so I picked up their motorsport pair. Did a quick A/B test against my usual foam cheapies and music was clearer with the Earpeace units (medium level insert). Haven't been able to test against wind noise but I'll give them a shot on my sled this winter.

THese are on amazon.ca for $15 right now. Picked up a pair myself (the dark grey ones are the ones you want for Motorsport so choose those)

The smoke-coloured (moto) ones. I like that they come in a small cylindrical keychain case, too. They're easy to insert, clean, and carry, though I keep a napkin in my pocket to put them in after dismounting until I can clean them. :)

They have 3 different inserts for level of attenuation. Which ones are you using?

Ordered. Always wanted to try these. Got a pair for my wife as: 1. I snore and 2. She likes to wear earplugs at loud concerts but the foam ones make you feel like you're in a bubble.

I found the surefire plugs super uncomfortable and bulky, which meant it really hurt to put a helmet on over them. I couldn't get past that to even try them on the bike.

I bought a pair.

Just trying them on with helmet sounds promising (oh pun). Less overall muffle of sounds vs foamies

I tried over the ear headphones with these and foamies. Listening to heavy bass music to mimic supposedly low frequency wind noise. I could hear lyrics better but not so much on the bass. I don't know if that makes sense, but try if you got these.

I also bought like a dollar silicon one from ebay that has 3 flanges and longer hole that I wanted to compare.

I got them as well..

Tried them in the house, seem to have a nice fit, appear to be comfortable, will see on a longer ride and with a helmet on.

I only wish they were attached to one another via a cord, would be easier to pull out of the ear and they could just hang around my neck until I need to put them back in, and it would probably be harder to lose them.

I got them as well..

Tried them in the house, seem to have a nice fit, appear to be comfortable, will see on a longer ride and with a helmet on.

I only wish they were attached to one another via a cord, would be easier to pull out of the ear and they could just hang around my neck until I need to put them back in, and it would probably be harder to lose them.

Dental floss. :D

Back
Top Bottom