2019 dakar rally | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019 dakar rally

You have to admit it looks really suspicious that Brabec didn't make any mistakes during the Dakar and on the final stages his teammate gets found out for cheating.
I'll adjust my statement to say Brabec may not have cheated, like his teammate, however I feel given all the information of him running a clean race and his teammate having been found cheating there's a higher percentage of Brabec having also cheated.
Do I have to admit it? because I don't really see it as very suspicious at all. If the whole team was in on it then they did a bad job of telling the rest of the riders who all crashed or got lost. Benavides couldn't even indirectly help Brabec as he was usually starting behind him on the road. Until there is evidence to the contrary he raced clean.

Pablo Quintanilla going full send. I feel pain just watching it. Then Toby Price roosts him for good measure lol
[video=youtube;oT_5LF7Ba5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT_5LF7Ba5M[/video]

Andrew Short managed to finish fifth, 40 minutes out. Pretty good for an old supercross veteran.

Laia Sainz finished 11th, just missing her pb or 9th in 2015.

If Brabec cheated then Karma's a b***h..lol
Yeah, too bad big team like Honda is getting desperate to win...as is Yamaha & Sherco.
I bleed orange, but c'mon winning 18 years in a row...must be tough on competition...
I would like to see others take the win on the next race, just to mix it up a little...get KTM hungry again
Their biggest advantage seemed to be reliability. None of their bikes had mechanical issues. Neither did the Huskies(built by KTM). Whereas both of the top Honda and Yamaha blew up.

If it's the one narrated by Carlton Kirby that's same thing Eurosport broadcasts which is what I download. I don't think they broadcast much else.
Ya, I'm pretty sure it's that one. It's the same narrator that's been doing it for years. Same as the video link above. Crazy hit there. I recorded it on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom