2019 dakar rally | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019 dakar rally

If she is riding i'll be cheering for Laia Sanz and I don't care what she is riding :notworthy:

I don't get into it in a big way or anything but I'm an Andrew Short fan in general so I pay a bit of attention.

Pulpmx had a podcast with Andrew Short and Ricky Brabec in studio about a month ago, if you're into podcasts it's a pretty good listen. I learned quite a bit about rally.

Not a bad doc on the Dakar... I have a love/Hate thing for Charlie Boorman...
No... Wait, I hate Boorman Lol

[video=youtube;4-mpYiWK3yU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-mpYiWK3yU&t=259s[/video]

Been good so far. I pull for KTM.

I catch up on stage highlights
in the evenings watching
Dakar Youtube channel...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Well so much for Brabec. Shame. He hadn't made any mistakes the whole rally.

Price is putting in a hell of a ride with that wrist.

Yes, because he was cheating. I like the final top 5 standings;)

You have to admit it looks really suspicious that Brabec didn't make any mistakes during the Dakar and on the final stages his teammate gets found out for cheating.
I'll adjust my statement to say Brabec may not have cheated, like his teammate, however I feel given all the information of him running a clean race and his teammate having been found cheating there's a higher percentage of Brabec having also cheated.

You have to admit it looks really suspicious that Brabec didn't make any mistakes during the Dakar and on the final stages his teammate gets found out for cheating.
I'll adjust my statement to say Brabec may not have cheated, like his teammate, however I feel given all the information of him running a clean race and his teammate having been found cheating there's a higher percentage of Brabec having also cheated.

If Brabec cheated then Karma's a b***h..lol
Yeah, too bad big team like Honda is getting desperate to win...as is Yamaha & Sherco.
I bleed orange, but c'mon winning 18 years in a row...must be tough on competition...
I would like to see others take the win on the next race, just to mix it up a little...get KTM hungry again

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom