Cop in a skate park



Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Cop in a skate park

  1. #1

  2. #2
    PrivatePilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arrrrrrrrrr.
    Posts
    6,686

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    Slippery concrete plus running out of realestate = oops.

    He’s never going to live that one down.

    Good technique on picking up the bike though.
    --VTX1300 (Mine)
    ---Vstar 1100 (Wife)
    ----VStar 650 (Sold)
    -----GZ250 Marauder (Sold)
    Insurance Price Heat Map

    Quote Originally Posted by caboose56 View Post
    No one wants you here.

    Can you please leave?

  3. #3

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    That would have been awesome if he managed to jump the shred rail

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    On the road.
    Posts
    77

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    Anyone else notice it's a Zero electric bike??
    Last edited by JD_PICKLE; 01-06-2019 at 01:36 PM. Reason: spelling lol

  5. #5
    JavaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    613 ghetto
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    I noticed that the skate park had not been closed for police use
    and the azzhat abused his position to ride a motor vehicle where they should not be
    and nearly dumped his bike into a group of kids

    sort of on topic
    6 cops trying to launch a zodiac
    what could go wrong ??


  6. #6
    PrivatePilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arrrrrrrrrr.
    Posts
    6,686

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaFan View Post
    sort of on topic
    6 cops trying to launch a zodiac
    what could go wrong ??
    Ugh, where the hell were the safety chains designed to prevent that exact thing from happening?

    Reminds me of this video. Classic example of what happens when you put people in charge of things outside their area of expertise.

    --VTX1300 (Mine)
    ---Vstar 1100 (Wife)
    ----VStar 650 (Sold)
    -----GZ250 Marauder (Sold)
    Insurance Price Heat Map

    Quote Originally Posted by caboose56 View Post
    No one wants you here.

    Can you please leave?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Aprilia Caponord (RIP), 1974 mini
    Posts
    6,270

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivatePilot View Post
    Ugh, where the hell were the safety chains designed to prevent that exact thing from happening?
    ]
    They also had the feont wheel down. I was wondering if it was a gag attempt gone wrong. The level of incompetence was very high if real.

    A friend was in a cabin cruise rafted up with 3 other boats in simcoe when a police boat crashed into them putting a hole in one of the boats and then took off. They filed a report but were told that "there were no police boats in the area at that time". Cock *******.
    Last edited by GreyGhost; 01-06-2019 at 11:27 PM.

  8. #8
    PrivatePilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arrrrrrrrrr.
    Posts
    6,686

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    I have a boat story of near (probably $1M) disaster from about 5 years ago on Lake Simcoe. Also someone way out of their league. But that's another story.
    --VTX1300 (Mine)
    ---Vstar 1100 (Wife)
    ----VStar 650 (Sold)
    -----GZ250 Marauder (Sold)
    Insurance Price Heat Map

    Quote Originally Posted by caboose56 View Post
    No one wants you here.

    Can you please leave?

  9. #9
    JavaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    613 ghetto
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    yup....tongue jack was down, safety chains disconnected
    I'm thinking it was a miscommunication
    one or more of the cops thought that was the way you launch a boat?
    based on the one taking a header into the bushes, don't think it's fake

    the other 2 crash stories: yup, the blue wall covers up all

    last story
    one of my nephews got a ticket last summer for open alcohol in a vessel
    he was in a fooking canoe, in the middle of nowhere
    MFers took his cooler too, free beer for the OPP that weekend

  10. #10
    justride's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area
    Posts
    326

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    They also had the feont wheel down. I was wondering if it was a gag attempt gone wrong. The level of incompetence was very high if real.

    A friend was in a cabin cruise rafted up with 3 other boats in simcoe when a police boat crashed into them putting a hole in one of the boats and then took off. They filed a report but were told that there were no police boats in the area at that time. Cock *******.
    "then took off"

    I was waiting in traffic at the lights on Eglinton Ave West at Kennedy Rd/ Central Pkwy East in Missisissauga. I noticed on my right the lights come on from a police car. A car going south through the intersection must of panic and stopped, just pass the intersection and was hit from behind. It wasn't a big hit but could definitely hear it and remember the car truck popped up when it was hit.
    The police car just "took off" didn't brother to see if anyone was hurt.
    you only live twice

  11. #11
    basmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    433

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaFan View Post
    I noticed that the skate park had not been closed for police use
    and the azzhat abused his position to ride a motor vehicle where they should not be
    and nearly dumped his bike into a group of kids

    sort of on topic
    6 cops trying to launch a zodiac
    what could go wrong ??

    Must be super cops...no life jackets either

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Aprilia Caponord (RIP), 1974 mini
    Posts
    6,270

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaFan View Post
    yup....tongue jack was down, safety chains disconnected
    I'm thinking it was a miscommunication
    one or more of the cops thought that was the way you launch a boat?
    based on the one taking a header into the bushes, don't think it's fake
    I don't think the vid is fake, but maybe one of the bright sparks on the ground thought that it would be funny to let the boat roll down the ramp. They didn't anticipate it may turn on the way down.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Aprilia Caponord (RIP), 1974 mini
    Posts
    6,270

    Re: Cop in a skate park

    Quote Originally Posted by justride View Post
    "then took off"

    I was waiting in traffic at the lights on Eglinton Ave West at Kennedy Rd/ Central Pkwy East in Missisissauga. I noticed on my right the lights come on from a police car. A car going south through the intersection must of panic and stopped, just pass the intersection and was hit from behind. It wasn't a big hit but could definitely hear it and remember the car truck popped up when it was hit.
    The police car just "took off" didn't brother to see if anyone was hurt.
    Happened to my parents on the 401 in Toronto as well. Rear ended by a cop in stop and go traffic. He popped on the cherries, pulled onto the shoulder and took off. They called it in and no officer had reported being in a collision. Without being able to specifically identify which car was involved they were told nothing could be done.
    Last edited by GreyGhost; 01-06-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •