2019 Motorcycle Super Show - tickets? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019 Motorcycle Super Show - tickets?

Depends what your purpose is. For me (and lots of others), it's a social event, a chance for a mid-winter meet-up with people I would otherwise only see in the summer. From your other threads, if you are looking at getting into roadracing, drop by the SOAR and RACE booths and say hello to people. I should be around the SOAR booth for a fair chunk of the weekend.

Yup, that alone should be enough of a reason, I'll keep my eyes out for ya.
When I get to the SOAR booth I'll shout Brian P!!!
That should do the trick.

If you buy online the tickets are $20 but you have to pay a $4.85 fee for the convenience what a load of crap. I'll wait in line.

For me it makes the winter go buy faster....two shows give me an excuse to got twice! And nothing wrong with salami being sold beside the motorcycle gear

Yes you are right about having 2 shows, to break up the winter. I don't mind the vendors selling salami, but do we need guys selling ladders? LOL

If you buy online the tickets are $20 but you have to pay a $4.85 fee for the convenience what a load of crap. I'll wait in line.

Depends on what you feel your time is worth.
Wait in line for 20-25min, or pay an extra $5?

At least it's not as bad as Ticketmaster or StubHub.
They wanted a $35 service fee once for a $60 concert ticket...

They are absolute thieves.

You're right, but what ticks me off is the thievery more than anything else.
Not to mention if you buy the tickets online you can't use the aforementioned coupon code either.

They are absolute thieves.

Truth.

Alphabetically ...

Aprilia RSV4rs

BMW S1000RR M edition

Ducati V4R

Honda CBR 1000SP

Kawasaki ZX10RR

Suzuki GSXR1000RR

$20 well spent!

Vendors yes are there to sell gear
but mfgs are not there with 2019 bikes, some vendors may have 2019 models to display.

Alright, so do companies like GP, etc bring bikes that you can sit on etc?

Wife has been debating riding, and would be good to have her jump on a bunch of bikes all at one place.

Wife has been debating riding, and would be good to have her jump on a bunch of bikes all at one place.

There will be a used bike market section set up, but this is more of a show to sell gear and accessories.

You're right, but what ticks me off is the thievery more than anything else.
Not to mention if you buy the tickets online you can't use the aforementioned coupon code either.

Truth.

They did have an early bird sale for online tickets for $17, but that ended on Friday.

I do have a copy of the $3 off coupon that I can email if anyone wants it.

Rob

Yep lots of new bikes to sit on. Not ALL models will be represented but there will easily be 100 new bikes to sit on. Plus all kinds of pre-owned stock. Harley and Kawasaki will have their full Line up and dealers (including GP) will be there with leftovers and new bikes as well. Lots to see and try (and buy)!

as an example here are some photos:

http://www.motorcyclesupershow.ca/photos.html

They did have an early bird sale for online tickets for $17, but that ended on Friday.

I do have a copy of the $3 off coupon that I can email if anyone wants it.

Rob

Even when it was $17 with the fees it was $21 so still more than the door price lol

If anyone has that email for $3 off I'd appreciate if they forwarded it to me

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If anyone has that email for $3 off I'd appreciate if they forwarded it to me

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

PM me your email address and I will send.
You need to print it out - they won't accept it on your phone.

Rob

Even when it was $17 with the fees it was $21 so still more than the door price lol

Yeah - they are "taxing" you for the privilege of not waiting in line to buy your tickets.
Depending on when you go - it may be a moot point as you could end up waiting to just get into the show anyways, even with tickets.

Rob

Well looks like I'll be there Saturday.
Just won tix from the international centre contest giveaway.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

My daughter and i will be at the SOCT booth all day sunday in hall 4.The new Chinese TWC200 will be there.Really high quality bike with some great innovative design.

Back
Top Bottom