2019 Motorcycle Super Show - tickets? | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019 Motorcycle Super Show - tickets?

robertv19

Site Supporter
All,

I hopped onto the show site to buy my tickets online as I have every year, and it looks like they are no longer available:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/north-american-international-motorcycle-supershow-tickets-48600635810

Looks like there was maybe an early bird special that is no longer available - but normally you can still buy regular priced tickets online to avoid waiting in line to purchase at the show.

Does anyone have more info on this or know if they are going to allow for online purchases again before next Friday?

Cheers,

Rob

I contacted the organizers and they hadn't updated the website.
You can buy full priced tickets online now.

Rob

On this topic - I've never gone on the Friday. For those of you who have, are the lineups large for opening at noon?

On this topic - I've never gone on the Friday. For those of you who have, are the lineups large for opening at noon?

Yes to going on the Friday. Still do.

I used to go just before 12 noon. Join the line up. Chat with friendly bikers. Are we all not friendly? Of course we are. Usually a long`ish line up. So now I go at about 1`ish. The line is short. Of course now that I have mentioned this it will change. I usually also tickets in advance. $3. 00 off. However, don`t see anything so far. I print out the $3.00 coupons and hand them out.

Yes to going on the Friday. Still do.

I used to go just before 12 noon. Join the line up. Chat with friendly bikers. Are we all not friendly? Of course we are. Usually a long`ish line up. So now I go at about 1`ish. The line is short. Of course now that I have mentioned this it will change. I usually also tickets in advance. $3. 00 off. However, don`t see anything so far. I print out the $3.00 coupons and hand them out.

Cool, and thanks. I’ve always gone Saturday late afternoon, but my neighbour just bought a 390 Duke and needs a helmet, so we’re going Friday.

The early bird online deal is done. Full price online only now.
The organizers emailed me a $3 off coupon which only works in person.
I can email it to you if you want.

Rob

Cool, and thanks. I’ve always gone Saturday late afternoon, but my neighbour just bought a 390 Duke and needs a helmet, so we’re going Friday.

The early bird online deal is done. Full price online only now.
The organizers emailed me a $3 off coupon which only works in person.
I can email it to you if you want.

Rob

Most welcome. If I don`t see any reduced tickets show up I will let you know. Thanks. Hoping to print up a few so I can pass them onto anybody that does not get the $3.00 discount.

Looks still active to me for $3.00 off
Code:
https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001XZGJTlqwU2a9P07yV8RFXm9NDb2lV8cyYY0li5VhmNyMo6uJoYRy1BfGccuDt6hJ8Ff27MeuVXoEf7UHFyEL8OtCHiOsuTtSg_vXtk0QGOkZpTGZKcjGRIIuiLZ44Tb3M1AV_b0gnHsY7JJ-2eI-Ltq9dpZNIEnul64dI8EtGeUQfuBNXFHejw%3D%3D

Looks still active to me for $3.00 off
Code:
https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001XZGJTlqwU2a9P07yV8RFXm9NDb2lV8cyYY0li5VhmNyMo6uJoYRy1BfGccuDt6hJ8Ff27MeuVXoEf7UHFyEL8OtCHiOsuTtSg_vXtk0QGOkZpTGZKcjGRIIuiLZ44Tb3M1AV_b0gnHsY7JJ-2eI-Ltq9dpZNIEnul64dI8EtGeUQfuBNXFHejw%3D%3D

Thank you. Took me an awful long time to type that. Joking of course.

I wish they would just put both the 2 shows together. You go to the January Show and the only 2019 bikes you will see are Kawasaki and Harley.
The February Show will have all the 2019 bikes Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Ducati.... but not as many vendors.

I wish they would just put both the 2 shows together. You go to the January Show and the only 2019 bikes you will see are Kawasaki and Harley.
The February Show will have all the 2019 bikes Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Ducati.... but not as many vendors.

For me it makes the winter go buy faster....two shows give me an excuse to got twice! And nothing wrong with salami being sold beside the motorcycle gear but some of the Manufacturers wanted to put on a more professional face like the Auto show.

I've always gone on the Friday, but will probably pass this year. I think I must be the only person who thinks the admission price is too high for basically a flea market and bike showroom. I was going to order tires from Pete's and pick-up at the show, but between the gas cost to get there and the price of admission, it's likely a better deal to have them delivered to my house next spring.

I'm hoping to go friday.
Have a big wish list this time around.
New helmet, boots, slicks, and new leathers if the price is right.

I've actually never been to it. Are there decent deals that are worth the trouble or is it a snoozefest with 20% off?

I've actually never been to it. Are there decent deals that are worth the trouble or is it a snoozefest with 20% off?

I do not go every year. Go for the heck of it. Chat with people I know. Walk around, pay for expensive food, water. If anything catches my eye it is an impulsive buy.
Deals? If you know your prices, it is possible.

Depends what your purpose is. For me (and lots of others), it's a social event, a chance for a mid-winter meet-up with people I would otherwise only see in the summer. From your other threads, if you are looking at getting into roadracing, drop by the SOAR and RACE booths and say hello to people. I should be around the SOAR booth for a fair chunk of the weekend.

It's been probably 10+ y ears since I've gone, do vendors like GP bikes still bring all their gear for fitting/purchasing there? Manufacturer's bring new bikes for looking/sitting ?

It's been probably 10+ y ears since I've gone, do vendors like GP bikes still bring all their gear for fitting/purchasing there? Manufacturer's bring new bikes for looking/sitting ?

Vendors yes are there to sell gear
but mfgs are not there with 2019 bikes, some vendors may have 2019 models to display.

The new-bike show (Feb, downtown Toronto) is separated from the aftermarket-vendors-clubs show (Jan, International Centre). Been this way for quite a few years.

Rejoin the shows is what they should do... then the name super show would be more fitting.

Back
Top Bottom