Air Compressors | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Air Compressors

compressed air gets hot, and the heated air condenses in the regulator and hoses. And then it freezes.

FWIW, about 10-12 years ago I bought a cheap (oiled) compressor from Princess Auto - their "power fist" brand. It was on sale for $199 or something like that.

That compressor has been to hell and back, running a few days basically at 100% duty cycle for 2-3 hour periods for one project, as well as routine jobs around the house - inflating tires, running air tools, etc.

It still works absolutely perfectly.

I may have had too much rum but I always found it unfortunate that Princess Auto's in house brand is called “Power Fist”.

It sounds more like something NSFW that your boss would sack you for if you googled it.

I may have had too much rum but I always found it unfortunate that Princess Auto's in house brand is called “Power Fist”.

It sounds more like something NSFW that your boss would sack you for if you googled it.

I just did a Google Image Search for the term "power fist". Nothing exceptional comes up, just a bunch of logos and such.

Do NOT add an "ING" to the end of the name though. I suspect the results would be very, very different.

And Rum sounds like a great idea. I'm going to go hit up some of my genuine Cuban Havana Club.

Even PrincessAuto knows its not a great branding (PowerFist) and have started to shift to Pro-Point as a house brand.

CTC has started to move from Mastercraft to Maximum as a better brand.

Nobody liked GoldStar electronics so they renamed it LG , that worked out pretty well.

Even PrincessAuto knows its not a great branding (PowerFist) and have started to shift to Pro-Point as a house brand.

CTC has started to move from Mastercraft to Maximum as a better brand.

Nobody liked GoldStar electronics so they renamed it LG , that worked out pretty well.
My goldstar vcr was great and cheap.

Good thing I'm too lazy to use my oiless CT compressor in the winter....I have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom