Introducing Tenaci-Wong Canada | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Introducing Tenaci-Wong Canada

There is no such thing, quality control is the responsibility of the manufacturer.

You've never manufactured in China have you? You know not of what you type. CSA inspectors work on behalf of the distributor / vendor in China, making sure quality control in the manufacturing plant is adhered to.

You've never manufactured in China have you? You know not of what you type. CSA inspectors work on behalf of the distributor / vendor in China, making sure quality control in the manufacturing plant is adhered to.

um, personal first experience with rebranded goods made in China was 1977 when the biggest manufacturer of quality optical medical equipment attempted it. I was operating as an independent service business so I was the only one that actually made money on the venture. They tarnished their reputation and lost hand over fist on that one.

I manufactured my own brand equipment that was required to meet CSA patient contact testing and standards, which makes little odds because ISO is the manufacturing process standards you are looking for anyway.

um, personal first experience with rebranded goods made in China was 1977 when the biggest manufacturer of quality optical medical equipment attempted it. I was operating as an independent service business so I was the only one that actually made money on the venture. They tarnished their reputation and lost hand over fist on that one.

I manufactured my own brand equipment that was required to meet CSA patient contact testing and standards, which makes little odds because ISO is the manufacturing process standards you are looking for anyway.
I used to make small machines in China, they were used in the textile business to rivet buttons. I had QC standards in place for the manufacturer and at our end -- they work only for initial build quality. Some product runs would be flawless, others would be problematic. A common problem for any complex mechanical products that come from China is long term dependability and SAFETY.

In one example for us, the machines we had made used laser safety sensors to prevent the machines from firing when fingers were in the punching path. The worked great when delivered, then like clockwork the safety sensors failed after 3 weeks. The manufacturer recognized this and instead of getting new sensors, he rewired the safety circuit from normally open to normally closed so failed sensors would not stop the machine -- they also wouldn't work as safetys. After blowing the tips off several user's and customer's fingers (including my 16 year old daughter's) I called it quits.

Importers face this risk. Maybe a carb maker uses inferior metals that corrode passageways, maybe the stator manufacturer runs out of resin and coats stators with water solulable urethane, maybe the frame builders run out of high strength welding rods and use something that sort of works for welding yard art -- that's the China legacy. If you're not paying for engineering, constant materials testing and QC -- guess what - you get what you pay for.

Last edited:
We are manufacturing (having manufactured for us) a line of metal and woodworking machines , engine lathes, milling machines, compressors, planers and surfacers. We have feet on the ground in China every 3-4 months visiting factories and spot checking adherence to QC. CSA inspectors working in China charge us a rate per machine to inspect and sticker the equipment but they are the electrical guys, it doesn t mean you don't get a batch of bad seals or bearings.
Our saving grace is long term relationships , they look forward to our purchase orders and dont bite the hand that feed them.

That said , your on your own for liability, you can charge back for field repairs and part corrections if needed but if a customer get hurt and files, your not seeing a penny out of Asia.

Fresh out of the shipping container.Getting ready for the Supershow.
TW200%20carbon_zpsmv8eniau.jpg

Fresh out of the shipping container.Getting ready for the Supershow.
TW200%20carbon_zpsmv8eniau.jpg
I'll have to have a look if I get to the show.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

It really is a nice tidy little package, love the swingarm. Really hoping for its success. I've been following along on adv rider as well, lots of naysayers.

Ron and Tom :thumbup: good riders.

[video=youtube;Jzu7DED_JjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzu7DED_JjU&app=desktop&fbclid=IwAR2e7JudrAP1Mqlvs6hsvNACp5haP6XHcUVZaKJZe 3dv0eI804mxbVTwcJA[/video]

Sounds like my old TW200!

I'm seeing a lot of buzz about Tenaci Wong on facebook recently. I'm definitely watching to see how it goes.

[video=youtube;Jzu7DED_JjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzu7DED_JjU&app=desktop&fbclid=IwAR2e7JudrAP1Mqlvs6hsvNACp5haP6XHcUVZaKJZe 3dv0eI804mxbVTwcJA[/video]

Are you kidding me? I could do everything he just did on my bicycle and have a better time doing it.

Sure the bike works great for the first day.
Lets see a real person long term review by someone who actually ride difficult trials courses.

Are you kidding me? I could do everything he just did on my bicycle and have a better time doing it.

Sure the bike works great for the first day.
Lets see a real person long term review by someone who actually ride difficult trials courses.

Low Rider,are you from Americuh?

If you don't know who is riding the bike in that video,you don't know much about trials.But there are lots of people willing to teach you.

If you don't know who is riding the bike in that video,you don't know much about trials.But there are lots of people willing to teach you.

Where would one even start to learn more about this sport and try a few runs out?

Personally i I know nothing about this bike or what’s out there but always happy to see more competition.

Back
Top Bottom