Introducing Tenaci-Wong Canada | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Introducing Tenaci-Wong Canada

So the retail price of the motor is 20% of the retail bike price. I don't understand the issue. What are motor prices percentagewise on jap bikes? Maybe a bit higher, but I would think in the ballpark.

Bottom line with regards to the 2018 TW200 is that it is a totally different bike than the 2016.

Let me know how the reliability (and repair parts supply) is a year or two after they go into regular service.

That’s the problem with a lot of this Chinese stuff. Sure, it’s cheap. But then it breaks. And you can’t get parts.

Let me know how the reliability (and repair parts supply) is a year or two after they go into regular service.

That’s the problem with a lot of this Chinese stuff. Sure, it’s cheap. But then it breaks. And you can’t get parts.
They have already been building them for 2 years.

The way to sell Chinese goods is not a new business model, leave it right in the box, send it to the customer and let them put it together, sell it as cheap as you can to get them out the door fast and then order another container load.
:rolleyes: It's not like buying Chinese manufactured goods is a new thing,
but if they come from China via the USA :/ well good luck with that.

Here's a 200cc liquid https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...l?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.12.7fef1d12e4RS28, probably no more expensive to produce than the trials bike. You can but these 40 at a time for $630US, I'd bet it will go like all the other Chinese motorcycles, start at several thousand, clear them out at cost to change an investment back to cash.

I really don't understand all the negativity.

...importer is a good friend.....

I understand your positivity though. ;)

Negativity because Chinese, built with no name parts and to Chinese standards; not to Japanese, European or US standards. We're talking about a country where cars hit people, leaving them to die and pedestrians take dumps on sidewalks. Expectations are low.

The site shows close up pics of the high grade bolts being used. What does that mean in a country that makes counterfeit bolts that don't meet the standard printed on the head of the bolt?

The site shows close up pics of the high grade bolts being used. What does that mean in a country that makes counterfeit bolts that don't meet the standard printed on the head of the bolt?

It either means they are counterfeit,or they are a good product.We will find out.

Its all going to come down to quality of manufacture , quality control by the distributor and the supply chain. I work with a company that manufactures machinery in China. Quality control has to be watched constantly but it doable.
They can and will build to any level you want, but you do need to watch what they do and how its done.

I urge the distributor to flood the market with them as cheaply as possible, as is in the box,
and hope they sell by the thousands, then all the other problems will go away.

What does that mean in a country that makes counterfeit bolts that don't meet the standard printed on the head of the bolt?

Therein lies the natural skepticism from anyone on the planet who's ever bought something "genuine" from China only to find out it was a knockoff.

There is no such thing, quality control is the responsibility of the manufacturer.
Not in China it isn't. If you're paying to build to certain specs you'd better have your own QC involved at least initially.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Quality control must be done at the point of manufacture when your production cost is equaled by the shipping and import cost.

And since when did a competition machines come with a warranty lol.
Sell the features: In the case of made in :alien: that starts and ends with low cost.
If you are not selling low cost you are not selling the #1 redeeming feature.

Where is the parts manual? That will show you what's inside.

TW200_zpsrpi9fnin.jpg

If nothing else they certainly look the part. I love the frame design, really draws the eye. Great looking bike for sure.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

:hello2: China factory

Here's the business model - they have been in business several years, offer a reasonable warranty and parts supply at a good price.
Downside - YOU are the Canadian importer, responsible for assembly and maintenance, and goodness knows what happens if there is a recall or some such occurrence.
The bikes are pretty basic, but getting better all the time.
https://www.cscmotorcycles.com/

If you can't un-crate one of these things and do your own maintenance, any trials bike might not be something you want to buy.

Foot peg brackets welded directly onto the frame, welding skills might come in handy, right boot is riding against the hydraulic brake master cylinder :rolleyes: might want to fashion a nice plastic guard on that or relocate it to the other side of the frame like everybody else does.

Back
Top Bottom