T.O. Cycle Closed | GTAMotorcycle.com

T.O. Cycle Closed

Browns line and lakeshore. He sold the contents and buildings a few years back but deal fell through or something. Then sold the all the contents but tried to keep shop for open. It’s hard to justify keeping to location when property exceed the value of the business.

Guy's been there for over 30 years I think. Wasn't he a Kawasaki/salvage dealer at one time? Can't remember. All I remember is the shop, not easy to access as I recall. Some unflattering threads on T.O. Cycle here. I think I walked in there once in like 1991? Amazed the guy lasted this long. Anyway, will there be some kind of liquidation with low bike prices?

Not surprising. Ralph was a bit of a dickhead more often than not. Shop was full of old junk. Staff came and went like a revolving door.

I was there for a full month before I left back in 1992. It was entertaining to say the least.

Ralph was a bit of a pill.
He would dicker over the price of the thing I wanted to buy with himself for about 20 minutes before deciding on a price to charge me.

I just wanted him to name his price and I would pay. But 20 minutes just to decide a price?

Staff were not treated well from what I hear.
Most used salvaged bikes were over priced.

I was there for a full month before I left back in 1992. It was entertaining to say the least.
I also worked there for a month, but it was in 2010 :p Went off to Peterborough Cycle Salvage after that, now that's a great group of people and great shop to work for.

LOL! Everytime Im there the price is X amount of dollars and a hand job.

Yeah. He could just well be the last politically incorrect person on earth that can make your stomach hurt from laughter in 30 seconds flat.

Cheers to Ted. You gotta love the guy.

Back
Top Bottom